Zuricate Video Surveillance is a powerful and versatile video surveillance system that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to install and can be used with a variety of cameras and recording devices. Zuricate Video Surveillance is a great choice for any business or home that wants to improve security.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Zuricate Video Surveillance for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Zuricate Video Surveillance On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Zuricate Systems AS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||House & Home|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, August 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 Zuricate Video Surveillance ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Zuricate Video Surveillance For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Zuricate Video Surveillance for PC
- 4 Zuricate Video Surveillance App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Zuricate Video Surveillance?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Zuricate Video Surveillance Reviews
Zuricate Video Surveillance ANDROID App Summary
The Zuricate Video Surveillance was developed by the popular developer agency named Zuricate Systems AS. They have the Zuricate Video Surveillance in the House & Home category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.13.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 102039 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Zuricate Video Surveillance latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 was the last date the Zuricate Video Surveillance was updated with new features. If you want to use the Zuricate Video Surveillance on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Zuricate Video Surveillance using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Zuricate Video Surveillance For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Zuricate Video Surveillance using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Zuricate Video Surveillance on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Zuricate Video Surveillance here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Zuricate Video Surveillance for PC
1. Watch your favorite videos for free, anytime, anywhere
2. Turn your Android devices into a video surveillance system
3. Monitor your home, business, or vacation property from anywhere
4. Check in on your kids or pets while you’re away
5. Receive alerts when motion or sound is detected
6. See and hear what’s happening in real time
7. Record and save video footage for later viewing
8. Share video footage with family, friends, or authorities
9. Customize your viewing experience with multiple camera angles and views
10. Peace of mind knowing that you can see what’s important to you, anytime, anywhere.
Zuricate Video Surveillance App Overview and Details
See what you care about, anywhere, anytime, for free by turning your Android devices into a video surveillance system.
The ONLY video solution with FREE HD for UNLIMITED CAMERAS!
NO subscription fee for HD
NO software purchase for HD
NO annoying ads
Get started immediately with zero setup and no extra hardware needed – turn your spare smartphone or tablet into a security camera, pet cam, baby monitor, or senior care cam!
– live video streaming from anywhere
– motion and sound detection with instant alerts
– free storage for recordings with optional cloud backup
– talk back with two-way audio
– 360 coverage with both lenses
– pan, tilt, and zoom
– share camera with friends & family
– view up to four cameras simultaneously
Security made simple:
Unlike expensive, legacy cctv cameras there is no setup required. The camera device is wireless and you don’t need a SIM if you are connected to WiFi. The camera device has battery backup and only needs to be connected to a charger for long term operation. In areas with no WiFi the camera device can use 3G/4G. You are free to extend your system with as many camera devices as needed.
Media between the viewer and camera is end-to-end encrypted and signalling is encrypted with TLS using certificate pinning. Recordings are stored locally on the camera device, with optional cloud recording. Your credentials are not accessed by the service and two-factor authentication is supported when using Google or Facebook sign in. With two-factor authentication you can revoke access to the system for any device. You can protect the camera by locking the screen. For extra security, pair the viewer with the camera using Android Beam.
– live streaming
– on-demand streaming of recordings
– motion and sound activated recording and alerts
– motion detection zones to avoid false alerts
– two-way audio
– share camera with invited users
– local storage – the recordings are store on the camera devices
– cloud storage – optional backup to Google Drive
– multiple viewers can stream from a camera simultaneously
– viewer can display up to four cameras simultaneously
– camera status alerts: battery level, charging state, connectivity
– label recordings with camera name
– label recordings with date and time
– remote control of camera pan, tilt, zoom, flash, and focus
– remote control of front and rear camera switch
– remote control of maximum motion activated recording length
– remote control of video recording quality
– configurable bitrate when transmitting over a mobile network
– configurable alert frequency
– camera overheat protection – suspends above temperature threshold
– turn off and lock the camera screen for protection and low power mode
– multiple authentication options – Android Beam, password, Google or Facebook sign in
– runs over WiFi/3G/4G
– optional face detection – only motion activation when faces are detected
– optional proximity detection – automatically disable/enable detection when you are home/away
– optional low-light mode – turns on sound detection automatically only when it is dark
– optional auto camera flash – turns on automatically when it is dark
– optional wireless thermometer and hygrometer from BlueMaestro
– up to 1080p30 video (HD video)
– up to 48kHz audio
– recording capacity is limited by the camera device’s flash size
– negligible network load when the viewer is not connected to a camera
You need at least two smartphones or tablets. One for the video monitor and one for the security camera. The devices are paired when you sign in with the same method and credentials on all devices.
Whats New In this Zuricate Video Surveillance?
Zuricate is a great video surveillance application that offers many features and benefits. It is easy to use and install, and it provides a great way to monitor your home or business.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Zuricate Video Surveillance of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Zuricate Video Surveillance Reviews
Best app I’ve ever used
Wont open says this section no longer available
Was promising, then it wouldn’t record lol. Was hoping it was one that would even record if the power goes out. And save to the device. I woulda paid for it. But I had high sens. With motion bla bla bla. Wouldn’t record even after I deleted the first recording…and the Pin option is an annoyance. Good app if it was working properly
Excellent… Well was now won’t even load!!!! uninstalled and reinstalled several times still white screen and sorry this section is unavailable I’m getting very frustrated please help
The best app for keeping an eye on my elderly mother. All the rest are junk, tried them all.
Worked mediocre in the past but now won’t ever log in on any of my devices & so all past data is a loss too..no other surveillance app has given me more troubles & loss of potentially incriminating data..am now uninstalling from all devices. Save yourselves the troubles there r quite a few better 1s avail’ble w/less issues & even offer more 4free. I’ve tried too long w/this app.
All looked good. Easy to install. But sadly refused to record anything, no matter what I tried.
We refer the ownership of This Zuricate Video Surveillance to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Zuricate Video Surveillance and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Zuricate Video Surveillance. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Zuricate Video Surveillance.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.