Zebra Printer Setup Utility is a simple, straightforward tool that helps you quickly and easily configure your Zebra printer. Simply connect your printer to your computer, launch the utility, and follow the prompts to configure your printer settings. The utility makes it easy to change settings such as paper size, print quality, and more.
In this article, we will show you how to download Zebra Printer Setup Utility For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Zebra Printer Setup Utility technical specifications first.
- 1 Zebra Printer Setup Utility ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of Zebra Printer Setup Utility for PC
- 3 How To Download Zebra Printer Setup Utility For PC/Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Zebra Printer Setup Utility App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Zebra Printer Setup Utility?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Zebra Printer Setup Utility Reviews
Zebra Printer Setup Utility ANDROID App Summary
Zebra Technologies is the developer of this Zebra Printer Setup Utility application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 202265+ users of this app. The Zebra Printer Setup Utility app rating is currently 2.3.4212.
It was last updated on Thursday, November 10, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Zebra Printer Setup Utility for PC
1. Zebra’s Printer Setup Utility makes configuring your Print DNA printers easy and efficient.
2. The utility allows you to select and save specific printer settings for different types of printing tasks.
3. You can optimize your printer’s performance for specific printing jobs, such as labels, barcodes, or receipts.
4. The Printer Setup Utility also helps you troubleshoot printer problems, such as connectivity issues or printing errors.
5. The utility is available for free download from Zebra’s website.
6. The Printer Setup Utility is compatible with Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
7. The latest version of the Printer Setup Utility includes support for Zebra’s new Print DNA firmware.
8. The Printer Setup Utility can be used to configure multiple Print DNA printers at the same time.
9. You can schedule automatic updates for your Print DNA printers through the Printer Setup Utility.
10. The Printer Setup Utility provides online help and support for users.
|App Name:||Zebra Printer Setup Utility On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Zebra Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Zebra Printer Setup Utility For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Zebra Printer Setup Utility on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Zebra Printer Setup Utility on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theZebra Printer Setup Utility in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Zebra Printer Setup Utility on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Zebra Printer Setup Utility running on your computer.
Zebra Printer Setup Utility App Overview and Details
With Zebra’s Printer Setup Utility, configuring your Print DNA printers to optimize performance is easy – no specialized knowledge required.
To use, tap the printer you wish to configure. Your printer and device will instantly begin communicating via Bluetooth. Then follow the simple setup wizards that walk you through how to set specific printing parameters – such as calibration, media type, ribbon, printer language and print quality – to optimize performance. If your Android device does not support Tap and Pair via NFC, the app can discover your printer via Bluetooth and network, or connect to it via USB.
With the Security Assessment Wizard feature, assess your Zebra printer security posture, compare your settings against security best practices and make changes based on your conditions to increase protection.
Bluetooth Printers are now manageable, even in the field!
Normally, Bluetooth printers are not easily managed – particularly when they are used in the field by a mobile workforce. Zebra’s Printer Setup Utility makes Bluetooth printers manageable via the Cloud by allowing the app to retrieve files from your Cloud storage provider and then transfer these files to the printers for configuration and printer OS updates. This simplifies the management of Bluetooth printers, dramatically improving both printer ROI and the productivity of a mobile workforce.
Help is just a tap away – use the “Zebra Assist” feature to send your printer’s configuration directly to Zebra’s support team.
The app supports Zebra printer models running Link-OS 5.0 and later and ZQ200 series, ZQ112, ZQ120, ZR118, ZR138 printer models that run the CPCL (Line Print) and ESC/POS command languages.
IMPORTANT: The ZQ200 series, ZQ112, ZQ120, ZR118, ZR138 printers require firmware version 88.01.04 or later to work with this version of the app. See this support article for instructions on where to get the firmware and how to upgrade your printer.
The app supports Bluetooth Classic, network and USB On-The-Go connectivity.
NOTE: Tap/Pair and USB On-The-Go can only be used on those Android devices that support NFC (for Tap/Pair) and USB OTG.
Whats New In this Zebra Printer Setup Utility?
1. Added support for ZT111, ZT211 and ZD888 printers.
2. Added support for setting FIPS 140-2.
3. Added support for configuring WEBLINK and MQTT settings in the printer.
4. Added Asset Tag, Traffic Ticket and Photo Badge demos.
5. Added the ability to print label templates.
6. Virtual Device term has been changed to Emulation.
7. Command Language and Emulation can be set independently on the Device Language screen.
8. It's now necessary to re-connect manually to a printer after restarting it.
The Zebra Printer Setup Utility is a great application for those who need to connect their printer to their computer. The process is simple and straightforward, and the application provides a great deal of flexibility and customization. Overall, the Zebra Printer Setup Utility is a great tool for anyone who needs to connect their printer to their computer.
This concludes our article on Zebra Printer Setup Utility Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Zebra Printer Setup Utility for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Zebra Printer Setup Utility Reviews
Useless if you want to manage your printer like you can from Windows. We need proper Android support! We need firmware update, load and unload fonts, send SGO commands etc.
Can’t find printwr on Android app
Does not support most printers
Doesn’t work. It says it discovers the printer but it can never connect.
Does not find the ZD420 Printer, even with limited pairing mode activated..
Its 2022 and this app still sucks..cant connect to ZT411 printer. Connected once and never again. Its discoverd and paired and still wont connect.
Can’t connect to ZQ521.
Trash app does nothing
We refer the ownership of This Zebra Printer Setup Utility to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Zebra Printer Setup Utility and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Zebra Printer Setup Utility. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Zebra Printer Setup Utility.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.