YouTube TV is a subscription streaming service that lets you watch live TV from major broadcast and popular cable networks. Enjoy local and national live sports, breaking news, and must-see shows the moment they air. Included: unlimited cloud DVR storage space so you can record your favorites, and 6 accounts for your home so everyone can watch what they want.
The latest YouTube TV: Live TV & more for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 YouTube TV: Live TV & more ANDROID App Summary
- 2 YouTube TV: Live TV & more App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of YouTube TV: Live TV & more for PC
- 4 Install “YouTube TV: Live TV & more” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this YouTube TV: Live TV & more?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent YouTube TV: Live TV & more Reviews
YouTube TV: Live TV & more ANDROID App Summary
Google LLC has developed the YouTube TV: Live TV & more for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, YouTube TV: Live TV & more has got over 15451542+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 6.44.1
The latest update of YouTube TV: Live TV & more is Monday, November 7, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
YouTube TV: Live TV & more App Overview and Details
• Cable-free live TV. No cable box required.
• Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, NFL Network, ESPN, AMC, Univision, HGTV, TNT and more, including your local news and sports channels.
• Watch on your smartphone, tablet, computer, smart TV, or game console, and on your big screen via Google Chromecast, Roku player & TV, and Apple TV.
• Cloud DVR without DVR storage space limits. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
• 6 YouTube TV accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations and DVR.
• No commitment, no contracts; cancel anytime.
• Start your free-trial today.
Over 100 networks are available in YouTube TV:
ABC, CBS, FOX, NFL Network, NBC, PBS, and more
CBS Sports Network, NBC Sports RSN (regional), ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, Galavisión, Golf Channel, MLB Game of the Week Live on YouTube, MLB Network, NBA TV, NFL Network, SEC Network, Univision, UniMás and more
ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE
AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, BET, Bravo, CMT, Comedy Central, Comet, Cozi TV, Decades, Discovery, E!, Food Network, Freeform, FX, FXM, FXX, Galavisión, IFC, Investigation Discovery, HGTV, MotorTrend, MTV, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Oxygen, Paramount Network, Pop, Smithsonian Channel, SundanceTV, SyFy, TBS, TCM, TLC, TNT, Travel Channel, TruTV, TV Land, Univision, UniMás, USA, VH1, WE tv, YouTube Originals, and more
BBC World News, Cheddar, CNBC, CNN, Galavisión, HLN, MSNBC, NBCLX, Univision, UniMás, and more
Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Nickelodeon, PBS Kids, Universal Kids
Galavisión, Telemundo, Universo, Univision, UniMás and more
Sports and premium networks like our Sports Plus add-on now with 15+ channels included, HBO Max, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more are also available for an additional monthly charge.
YouTube TV is available nationwide in the United States.
For more information, please visit our Help Center.
Terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/terms
Paid terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/paidterms
Enjoy cable-free live tv now!
Features of YouTube TV: Live TV & more for PC
1. Watch your favorite shows without a cable box
2. Save money by ditching your expensive cable subscription
3. Enjoy live and on-demand TV from major networks
4. Cut the cord and say goodbye to your cable company
5. Get access to popular channels like ESPN, CNN, and more
6. Stream shows and movies whenever you want
7. Watch on your TV, laptop, phone, or tablet
8. Save your favorite shows and movies for later
9. Create custom lists of your favorite channels
10. Enjoy a cable-free TV experience
Install “YouTube TV: Live TV & more” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing YouTube TV: Live TV & more on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install YouTube TV: Live TV & more on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type YouTube TV: Live TV & more and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the YouTube TV: Live TV & more as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||YouTube TV: Live TV & more On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this YouTube TV: Live TV & more?
Univision, Unimas and Galavision are now included in your base subscription, and our Sports Plus add-on line up has 7 new channels! Add Sports Plus, and you’ll get 20+ networks including NFL RedZone from NFL Network, beIN Sports, GolTV, Stadium, FOX Soccer Plus, PlayersTV+, MAVTV and more.
4K Plus is our new features add-on. With 4K Plus, get better video quality on available content, watch recordings offline, and use unlimited streams at home.
Plus, regular bug fixes and all that other stuff.
YouTube TV is a great application for live TV and more. The application is easy to use and has a great selection of channels. The only downside is that the application is not available in all areas.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the YouTube TV: Live TV & more for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent YouTube TV: Live TV & more Reviews
Had Youtube tv before and was very pleased with sevice and content but… I had left and went to hulu due to them having the history channel which I love. Hulu has become too expensive (its all about the money for them) and customer service is not helpful or dont care, SO I dropped them and came right back to Youtube tv and Philo. I made the right choice.
All i want is to chasms my method of payment. It’s been an hour and i still don’t have it!
Please add mosaic mode asap
I know this is going to sound really dumb. I’m a bit disappointed. To be completely honest, my family and I LOVE this app. However, recently they made a change and SpongeBob is no longer on. As silly as this sounds, my son is severely autistic and will only watch SpongeBob at certain times. But now it’s never on and if it is it’s only one episode. I don’t know what happen but I wish they would put it back. My son is the only reason I pay for it.
Too expensive and too many Ads. I think it’s each broadcast station that controls the amount, however many channels bombard you with ads. Some channels force you to watch 3-4 minutes of ads everytime you stop and resume viewing just to get back in to resume viewing.
Greatest to used
Used to love it. I got it as an alternative to cable. They keep inching the price up to where now I notice some cable options are now less expensive than yttv. Do your homework before buying.
Playback isn’t working when trying to use mobile app. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, didn’t fix the issue.
Black Screen of Death After binge watching episodes of shows, you will eventually come to the point where the show will not be watchable due to the loading wheel spinning and nothing loading . You can close the app and that might fix the issue, but who wants to close and reopen the app after every episode of yor binge? After a few times even this stops working and then you’re done. No more watching that show from the dvr. Expected a better service from Alphabet Silly me.
We refer the ownership of This YouTube TV: Live TV & more to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YouTube TV: Live TV & more and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the YouTube TV: Live TV & more. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YouTube TV: Live TV & more.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.