Youper is a self-guided therapy app that offers users a personalized experience based on their individual needs. The app provides users with a variety of tools to help them manage their mental health, including a mood tracker, meditation exercises, and educational articles. Youper also offers a community support feature, allowing users to connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
Do you know the technical specifics of Youper: Self-Guided Therapy for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 Youper: Self-Guided Therapy ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Youper: Self-Guided Therapy Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Youper: Self-Guided Therapy for PC
- 4 Youper: Self-Guided Therapy App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Youper: Self-Guided Therapy?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Youper: Self-Guided Therapy Reviews
Youper: Self-Guided Therapy ANDROID App Summary
The Youper: Self-Guided Therapy application developer is Youper, Inc. They listed the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy is more than 1286198. With a 4.1, the latest 11.05.003 of the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy is Friday, October 7, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Youper: Self-Guided Therapy On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Youper, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Youper: Self-Guided Therapy Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Youper: Self-Guided Therapy on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Youper: Self-Guided Therapy on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Youper: Self-Guided Therapy for PC
Youper: Self-Guided Therapy App Overview and Details
“If you don’t have time for therapy or patience for meditation, download Youper!”
“It is incredible what this app can do. I was able to change my mood just by sticking through and letting it guide me.”
“I struggled with depression and anxiety my whole life, especially since the pandemic. I saw this app and decided to give it a shot. Within 9 minutes, I felt completely grounded and calm.”
BASED ON SCIENCE AND PROVEN TO WORK
Youper uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques, the scientifically proven way to improve your mood.
A study from Stanford University showed significant improvement in symptoms of depression and anxiety after using the Youper app.
CREATED TO FIT YOUR BUSY ROUTINE
Traditionally, CBT has been carried out with a therapist in sessions lasting 30 to 60 minutes once or twice a week, creating a barrier for busy people or those who don’t like talking to a therapist about their private feelings.
Youper was created by therapists to make CBT accessible for everyone. Youper allows you to benefit from CBT without the hassle of traditional therapy sessions. Youper is available wherever and whenever you need it, on your own time and schedule.
TOP 4 REASONS TO TRY THE YOUPER APP
1. Want to cope with anxiety and improve your mental health?
2. Want to stop negative thinking, rumination, and toxic self-talk?
3. Want help in understanding how to deal with a stressful situation?
4. Want to find the motivation to achieve your goals?
Your journey to better mental health starts today!
• Analyze thoughts: identify and challenge negative thoughts and find different ways of thinking.
• Problem-solving: understand a problem, research available solutions, and take action to solve it.
• Goal-setting: get guidance to set goals to build the life you want.
• Thought journal: reflect on your positive and negative moments, and organize your thoughts in a private CBT thought diary.
• Mood tracker: track your mood with quick check-ins, understand your emotions, and identify patterns.
• Symptom tracker: monitor your progress and gain insights on anxiety, depression, and other mental health symptoms.
Premium features are available with a subscription. The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your Play Store Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can cancel your subscription anytime when you feel the Premium plan is not what you need.
Terms and conditions: https://www.youper.ai/terms-of-use
Whats New In this Youper: Self-Guided Therapy?
This update has improvements to understand your needs and personalize your experience. We also fixed a few annoying bugs.
Youper is an amazing self-guided therapy application that can help people with a wide range of mental health issues. The app is easy to use and has a wide range of features that make it an excellent choice for people who want to improve their mental health.
Downloading and installing the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Youper: Self-Guided Therapy Reviews
my app is no longer allowing me to open it it just gives me a continuous loading screen. yes i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it nothing worked.
New update broke the app and they removed free options.
Love the app very helpful but unfortunately I can’t afford the cost
This was brilliant when it started but having to pay for the tracking is too much. Downloaded this when it first came out and had access to everything and now it’s a paywall
Can’t review goals since the new layout. I get notifications of checking up on them but as soon as I click it, it just opens the app not review page for the goal. Also, said goals just disappear afterwards and can’t be checked again at all
The app is a great idea and has been really useful to me, but now that it is paid I feel like it could do with offering more. It’s also quite glitchy, like the Mindfulness exercises open at the end or random cut out, and the goal checking function never seems to work.
Hangs on program start after most recent update, Samsung Galaxy S10. Unacceptable for a paid app. Not as great of as an app as i had hoped either. Very generic.
I was a frequent user about a year ago and it really helped but jow when I reinstalled it, it seems like the app has completly lost itself and cannot he relied on as help. The free features that it has can be flund in any mental health app nowadays, so it has really lost its shine, which is a bit sad as it used be such a great app.
752 days in & kind of disappointed. Everything is all about money & doctors. Like I get some people could prolly use a hand. But y’all be begging & I can’t even open the app without it trying to force doctors down my throat or being redirected to paying $70 a year. Loved youper for the mood tracking and monitoring my bipolar & anxiety routines. Don’t know when it turned into some bs but here we are. So while it was fun, my 5 star is now a 2 star & I’m out. ✌️😐😔
We refer the ownership of This Youper: Self-Guided Therapy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Youper: Self-Guided Therapy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.