XMEye is a CCTV camera app for Android devices that allows you to connect to and view your security cameras from anywhere in the world. You can also use XMEye to view live footage from your cameras, and even record and save footage to your device.
This article is all about helping you get to know the XMEye for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install XMEye For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the XMEye for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the XMEye.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for XMEye on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the XMEye and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the XMEye on your computer right away.
|App Name:||XMEye On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
XMEye ANDROID App Summary
The XMEye was developed by the popular developer agency named huangwanshui. They have the XMEye in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 126.96.36.199, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 22620396 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With XMEye latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, November 14, 2022 was the last date the XMEye was updated with new features. If you want to use the XMEye on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the XMEye using the emulator later on.
XMEye App Overview and Details
XMEye is video monitoring software for IPC and DVR. With cloud technology, easy log in by the device’s serial number to show the live view monitoring video to Android phone and do operation accordingly.
Features of XMEye for PC
– XMEye can be used to monitor IPC and DVR devices
– XMEye uses cloud technology to allow easy login by the device
– XMEye can be used to view live and recorded video
– XMEye can be used to receive alerts and notifications
– XMEye can be used to configure video recording settings
– XMEye can be used to manage user accounts
– XMEye can be used to export video footage
– XMEye can be used to playback video footage
– XMEye can be used to take snapshots
Whats New In this XMEye?
Fixed some known issues.
XMEye is a great application for monitoring your home or business. It is user friendly and has many features that make it a great choice for security.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the XMEye of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent XMEye Reviews
App crash again , pls fix issue
It keeps stopping and closing completely. 😩
Flaky at best. No longer allows seamless logging in. Instead you get an error stating your login information is wrong (which it isnt) after a few times opening and closing the app and being locked out it works. This app needs patching
We have used this for almost 12 years and never had a problem with the setup unfortunately it’s time to move on to 4k setup
The app is very poor with intermittent issues. Now I can’t play back previous recording from app when you select date and time the time just randomly jumps forwards so it’s impossible to find the exact time you are looking for. Had this problem previously and people were then complaining about the same thing but it mysterious started working on the next update but now it’s doing the same.
When opening app it’s straight forward to view cameras instantly. Don’t get the alarm notifications on my phone despite being selected to receive them both on the app and my phone settings. Unable to change date/time settings on the app, would be useful to have the ability to do this. Ads are very annoying, unsure how to remove? Overall a good, basic app but could be better.
Everything works as it should except I can’t us the app for the SOLE reason I downloaded it…. To view my cameras while away from home. Live playback does not work for me unless I am on my own wifi…… Defeats the purpose of needing this app.
خيلي خوب ولي نميشه يوزر پسورد براش-ساخت
We refer the ownership of This XMEye to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for XMEye and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the XMEye. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the XMEye.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.