Xeoma Video Surveillance Software is a powerful and flexible video surveillance solution that can be used in a wide range of security and monitoring applications. It offers a wide range of features and options that allow users to customize the system to their specific needs. Xeoma is easy to use and configure, and it offers a wide range of reports and alerts that can be used to monitor the system.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Xeoma Video Surveillance for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Xeoma Video Surveillance For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Xeoma Video Surveillance ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Xeoma Video Surveillance for PC
- 4 Xeoma Video Surveillance App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Xeoma Video Surveillance?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Xeoma Video Surveillance Reviews
How To Install & Download Xeoma Video Surveillance For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Xeoma Video Surveillance on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Xeoma Video Surveillance using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Xeoma Video Surveillance so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Xeoma Video Surveillance on your computer.
|App Name:||Xeoma Video Surveillance On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Felenasoft Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Xeoma Video Surveillance ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Xeoma Video Surveillance in the Business category. You can download and install Xeoma Video Surveillance on your Android phone from there. Felenasoft Ltd. is the developer of Xeoma Video Surveillance who made this app.
22.10.12 is the latest version of Xeoma Video Surveillance that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 50557. Plus, you’ll see that Xeoma Video Surveillance has a good user rating of 1.7.
You can install the latest version of Xeoma Video Surveillance, which is Wednesday, October 26, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Xeoma Video Surveillance on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Xeoma Video Surveillance for PC
1. Free video surveillance app
2. Powerful features
3. Face detection
4. Emotion detection
5. License plate detection
6. Night vision
7. Two-way audio
8. Motion detection
9. Cloud storage
10. Push notifications
Xeoma Video Surveillance App Overview and Details
This is a free app for video surveillance with powerful features (including Face, Emotions, License Plate recognition, detection of motion, loitering, unattended items, vehicle speed, and many more) yet easy intuitive workflow.
~~NOTE: This app includes both server part and client and thus requires several permissions to work. if you’re looking for a client-only app with no permissions required, please search for Xeoma Client instead~~
The app is a complete solution for video surveillance that can be used as a ready to work out-of-the-box standalone CMS, or as a client for remote access to desktop or VsaaS server part.
Piece-of-a-cake-easy for beginners – powerful for professionals. Its cutting-edge interface with unlimited flexibility thanks to the construction-set architecture will make you enjoy your video surveillance system!
With this CMS, even an old Android smartphone or tablet can become a full-functional video surveillance system!
No limits in number of cameras, operators, servers, or camera resolution!
This video surveillance app doesn’t require long training and is operational within minutes, if not seconds! Whether you have an IP camera or a CCTV camera, auto detection will find them and connect them automatically, hassle-free. Hundreds of brands and models of IP cameras, Wi-Fi, USB, H.264, H.265, MJPEG, MPEG-4, ONVIF and PTZ cameras are supported!
Easy remote access to view cameras and archives from your mobile device, even behind firewalls (with the help of additional Repeater service). It can also be used to connect to a Cloud VsaaS.
Key features of Xeoma for Android:
* Professional mode’s powerful features including Face recognition, ANPR, detection of motion, screams, object, abandoned items, loitering, visitors counter (trapwire) and many more,
* Available features based on artificial intelligence: emotions recognition, object type classification, face comparison with ID.
* Great for home automation and production optimization (works with 3rd party systems)
* One-of-a-kind truly user-friendly interface
* Various modes of work including the free trial. Client parts are always free
* Unlimited number of servers and clients
* Flexible setup thanks to construction-set idea
* Highest level of reliability
* Support for all kinds of web and IP cameras (ONVIF, JPEG, Wi Fi, USB, H.264/H264+, H.265/H265+, MJPEG, MPEG4)
* Easy to use even for beginners
* Ready to work right after download with default optimized settings
* Easy further setup
* Server part can work on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Linux ARM and Android
* Full set of features for efficient video surveillance
* Smart motion detector with advanced false alarm avoiding logic
* Motion-triggered or scheduled notifications (SMS, email, etc.)
* Loop archive that can records to various disks or NAS
* Remote access even with no real IP address
* Easy bulk cameras setup
* Available view of cameras and archives via browser
* Protection of settings and archives from unauthorized access
* Flexible user access rights
* Fast and responsive high quality tech support
* Constant development and releases of new versions with new features
* Available in 22+ languages
Get excited about powerful possibilities of Xeoma. This video surveillance software will save your time, nerves and money! Download the free app now – get the best for your safety!
Whats New In this Xeoma Video Surveillance?
The new release version of the contemporary video surveillance software Xeoma features:
+ New module ‘Telegram Bot notifications’
+ New feature ‘USB joystick for PTZ camera control’
+ New webAPI commands
+ Enhanced web interface
+ Enhanced ‘ANPR’, ‘Text Recognition’, ‘Schedule’, ‘PTZ Tracking’, ‘Universal Camera’ modules
+ Improved the multi-server mode
and more additions and fixes!
Xeoma is a great video surveillance application that offers a wide range of features and options. It is easy to use and configure, and it offers a lot of flexibility in terms of camera placement and video management. It also has a very user-friendly interface. Overall, Xeoma is a great video surveillance solution for both home and business users.
That’s it! That’s how you download Xeoma Video Surveillance on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Xeoma Video Surveillance Reviews
Annoyingly difficult certainly not for those who are not tech savvy in any way
Didn’t work with my Chinese cams
Way too complicated
Don’t waste your time. It does not work
Too advanced, not easy enough and or fast enough to just load and look at cameras. I can use multiple apps in the same time it takes to load this one up!
It detected my remote onvif/ptz cctv and worked properly. How to rotate video for ceiling cctv?
Current version seems to be stuck on Blue Screen
Have to re-add the camera after closing it out every time. Very annoying that it doesn’t save it.
What a dizzy UI 🙈😂
This app has a sum of bugs. Try to use IT with a OnVIF camera, for viewing and even record, but…1) IT takes minutes until launch. And over 3 minutes until receive the from camera, and that on LAN, with octocore 4Gb RAM and 32 GB rom phone. 2) annoying include also phone camera in detecting, even If You do ” choose camera -add manually”..IT does not remember the previous choice, but insist to accesa You phone camera.3) drying a 5800 mAh battery, overheating he phone. and many other (no space )
We refer the ownership of This Xeoma Video Surveillance to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Xeoma Video Surveillance and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Xeoma Video Surveillance. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Xeoma Video Surveillance.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.