World of Guns: Gun Disassembly is a free online game that allows players to disassemble and reassemble various types of firearms. The game includes a variety of different firearms, from pistols to rifles, and players can learn how to disassemble and reassemble these weapons in a safe and controlled environment. World of Guns: Gun Disassembly is a great way for players to learn about the inner workings of firearms, and it can also be a lot of fun.
This article is all about helping you get to know the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install World of Guns: Gun Disassembly For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 World of Guns: Gun Disassembly ANDROID App Summary
- 3 World of Guns: Gun Disassembly App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of World of Guns: Gun Disassembly for PC
- 5 Whats New In this World of Guns: Gun Disassembly?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent World of Guns: Gun Disassembly Reviews
Download & Install World of Guns: Gun Disassembly For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for World of Guns: Gun Disassembly on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly on your computer right away.
|App Name:||World of Guns: Gun Disassembly On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Noble Empire|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, May 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
World of Guns: Gun Disassembly ANDROID App Summary
The World of Guns: Gun Disassembly was developed by the popular developer agency named Noble Empire. They have the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly in the Simulation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.2.2a8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 4688054 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With World of Guns: Gun Disassembly latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, May 5, 2020 was the last date the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly was updated with new features. If you want to use the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly using the emulator later on.
World of Guns: Gun Disassembly App Overview and Details
Do you know how the insides of a Terminator’s Minigun work? Try World of Guns: the world’s most realistic 3D simulator of firearms (and other things from tanks to DeLorean time machines). Find out what makes legendary pistols, rifles, machine guns and artillery pieces tick… Then disassemble them down to the tiniest part!
WHAT IS WORLD OF GUNS?
A free-to-play game and an interactive encyclopedia, simulating real firearms in 3D. Here, you can literally climb inside a gun and understand its workings; cut it in half, fire it and bring time to a crawl; and finally, completely disassemble it and put it back again (against the clock if you wish).
WoG meticulously recreates historical and modern examples of firearm designer genius — from a tiny Liberator pistol to a 16000-pound FlaK 88 anti-aircraft gun. It has both legendary World War guns and rare models that even museums struggle to find. World of Guns puts 200 years of firearm history into a single, sleek and engaging video game.
238 MODELS AND 28 600 PARTS
Here you are guaranteed to find something that catches your fancy:
• sleek & modern Glocks, P90s, M4s and Tavors
• guns steeped in history like Colt SAAs, Garands and Lee-Enfields
• a vast arsenal of Soviet-bloc guns, from various AKs to the rarest VSS Vintorez
• a dainty pocket derringer or a fire-breathing M134 Minigun
• a .22 sporting Ruger or a mighty .55-caliber Boys Anti-Tank rifle
Not only WoG covers most important models in firearm history, but also the most popular screen divas like Desert Eagle and SPAS-12.
TONS OF GAME MODES AND FEATURES
Every model includes:
• modes for learning operation, handling, and field stripping the gun;
• the armorer mode where you can completely disassemble the firearm;
• timed game modes, including a hardcore mode and a high scores table.
See every detail with the fully controllable camera, layered X-Ray feature and a Cutaway mode, along with complete time control including a slow-motion feature down to 50x. You’ll even see the gasses flow inside a gas block!
The gun app also features:
• 10 shooting ranges with timed objectives (from Glocks to RPG-7s)
• paint mode that lets you create custom weapon skins
• minigames and quizzes with XP prizes
World of Guns has been used as a learning aid by armorers, law enforcement and military personnel. To create each model, our team spends months poring over actual guns, photos, blueprints and documents. Each part out of hundreds functions in a physically correct way – exactly as it does in a real thing. There are few ways to understand the different firearm actions and systems as clearly.
Noble Empire releases several new models every month, and improves the older ones. Majority of our models can be unlocked for free by anyone; power players will be able to achieve 100% completion and unlock ALL the gun models without spending a dime.
The game offers two subscription plans for half year and one year
The price for one year subscription 39.99 USD (price may be varied depends on currency of the country)
The price for half year subscription 24.99 USD (price may be varied depends on currency of the country)
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Both subscription plans give access to the following game content:
– all presented 3D interactive gun models (except bonus section)
– all 3D interactive gun models which are added during subscription term (minimum 1 model per month)
– all available shooting ranges (except items in bonus section)
Contains direct link to the Internet sites.
Features of World of Guns: Gun Disassembly for PC
1. World of Guns is a simulator that lets you learn about the inner workings of a Terminator’s Minigun.
2. You can disassemble and reassemble the gun, learning about each of its parts.
3. The simulator includes a realistic 3D model of the gun, so you can see how it works in detail.
4. You can also learn about the ammunition used by the gun, and how it is fired.
5. The simulator is designed to be realistic, so you can get a feel for how the gun works in real life.
6. You can use the simulator to practice your shooting skills, and see how accurate you can be.
7. The simulator can be used by anyone, regardless of their prior knowledge of firearms.
8. The simulator is available in multiple languages, so you can learn regardless of where you are in the world.
9. The simulator is regularly updated with new content, so you can always learn something new.
10. The simulator is a great way to learn about one of the most iconic weapons in the Terminator franchise.
Whats New In this World of Guns: Gun Disassembly?
Shooting Ranges has been fixed
Link to the Shop from Vote section fixed
This application is a great tool for anyone who is interested in guns and wants to learn more about how they work. It is also a great resource for those who are looking to buy a gun, as it provides a lot of information on different types of guns and how to disassemble them. Overall, this is a great application for anyone who wants to learn more about guns.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent World of Guns: Gun Disassembly Reviews
I learn a lot. I am prepared for Brandon Herrera
I like game because it is about gun and it history about the gun and why is being used today and other that are not being used and i like to have a gun for test and to see rare gun that are hard to get today and rare to have to get in the collection of gun.
I spent 15 bucks trying to unlock the 240 or the 249 machine gun I was charged but didn’t get what I paid for so im deeply disappointed and hurt
I just wanted to add it anytime I’ve had an issue with my firearms that I own, I just open this app up and hit the automatic breakdown button and just hit pause wherever I need help with my issue and even if it means I got to pay a couple bucks for a 3D blueprint bro it’s worth it cuz this s*** is better than any YouTube video thank you so much you developer guys!
Love the details to every model and the accuracy that the parts have!
We refer the ownership of This World of Guns: Gun Disassembly to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for World of Guns: Gun Disassembly and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the World of Guns: Gun Disassembly.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.