WING is an app that allows you to find and book flights with ease. With WING, you can search for flights by destination, date, and time. You can also book flights directly through the app.
The latest WING Copilot for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
WING Copilot ANDROID App Summary
MUSIC Tribe Brands DE GmbH has developed the WING Copilot for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, WING Copilot has got over 2690+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.11
The latest update of WING Copilot is Thursday, December 23, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
WING Copilot App Overview and Details
– Phase 4
WING CoPilot offers valuable control in different types of live or studio work, when the audio engineer is remote from the console or when tasks are split with techs on stage. It offers specific user interface modes for Performance Setup and patching, Personal Monitoring, Metering overviews as well as full SD Recorder control. The Front of House mode provides full remote access to channel processing and mixing, and it now features full graphics UI for all plugin and insert effects.
Note that CoPilot 1.10 is designed for WING console firmware 1.12 or higher. Please visit behringer.com to download and install the latest firmware and enjoy the full potential of your WING.
* Phase 1. Performance Setup:
This section is especially tailored to the activities during setup and line-check. Prepare all Sources and Outputs while patching signals to I/O boxes on stage. Sources can be named, tagged, given a color or an icon. Sources also own the head-amp properties such as gain or phantom power.
* Phase 2. Metering:
Additional metering can be displayed on your iPad next to your console touchscreen. It includes levels of all Sources, Channels and Outputs and an RTA that can follow the selected channel or be assigned to a fixed signal path.
* Phase 3. Monitor Mixing:
The Monitor Mixing UI provides the essential parameters of personalized monitoring applications. In addition to individual channel sends, this section also provides an MCA view, where several channel sends can be adjusted by a single Mix Control Association. It also offers a lock function to reduce the risk of accidentally selecting the wrong bus.
Up to 4 MCAs can be given a descriptive name for the associated group of channels, and a color can be selected for additional clarity. Once the channel assignments are made, the MCA sliders can be used to increase or decrease the level of all associated channels at once.
* Phase 4. Front of House:
The FOH section is designed for mixing from within the audience, essential when placing the console in a less than optimal position. Aside from good overview of all fader layers, this section also provides access to the processing of channels, buses, mains and matrices. The new SD Recorder page allows full remote control over Recording and Playback functions.
* Phase 5. Snapshots, Scenes and Show Management
* Key Features
• Patch and Customize all Sources, Channels and Outputs
• Configure all head-amp properties
• Patch Sources to Channels and Outputs
• Set up and control the Talkback
• Metering for single Sources, Channels and Outputs
• Control Monitor-Mixes for IEMs and wedges
• Full FOH (front of house) mixing control
• Graphics UI for all effects with mini-preview and fullscreen views
• Full remote control of WING LIVE SD Recorder
• Requires a wireless router connected to the WING Personal Mixing Console • WING CoPilot 1.11 requires WING console firmware V1.12 or higher
Features of WING Copilot for PC
1. WING CoPilot offers valuable control in different types of live or studio work
2. It is easy to use and saves you time
3. You can use it for different types of tasks
4. You can use it for different types of projects
5. It is very versatile
6. You can use it for different types of workflows
7. It is very user-friendly
8. It is very affordable
9. It is very reliable
10. It is very easy to install
Install “WING Copilot” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the WING Copilot on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the WING Copilot app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install WING Copilot.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||WING Copilot On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||MUSIC Tribe Brands DE GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this WING Copilot?
• Fixed a bug in Output Meters
I am very excited to be given the opportunity to become a WING Copilot! I have always been passionate about aviation and this is a dream come true. I will work hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and to uphold the high standards of WING. I look forward to a long and successful career with WING.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the WING Copilot for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent WING Copilot Reviews
Behringer lack of app support sucks. The app constantly disconnects from the mixer but reconnects quickly. Still hate that it does that but it isn’t too bad. Also have an issue with not seeing the levels moving up and down on the meters. Another Strange thing is the playstore and app store offers version 1.11 but on the behringer website you get version 1.7 . How odd is that??
The app hang on opening on my tablet. Help me.
Seems straightforward enough and a clean interface, although the top and bottom are cut off on my Samsung Note10 Plus, making some features difficult to use.
We refer the ownership of This WING Copilot to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WING Copilot and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the WING Copilot. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WING Copilot.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.