Whympr is a non-profit, listener-supported public radio station committed to broadcasting quality programming about the mountains and the outdoors. Our mission is to educate, entertain, and inspire our listeners with quality journalism and storytelling about the people, places, and issues that matter most to the mountain and outdoor community.
We will help you download the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor Reviews
Download & Install Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, March 9, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor ANDROID App Summary
Whympr is the developer of the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor, and they have the app under the Sports of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor from them is 2.7.8 with over 111196 users under the hood. With a 1.0 rating, the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor is Thursday, March 9, 2023, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor App Overview and Details
Whympr is the mountain community app that accompanies mountain and outdoor sports enthusiasts (hiking, climbing, trail running, mountain biking, ski touring, snowshoeing, mountaineering…) BEFORE, DURING and AFTER their outings.
BEFORE YOUR OUTING
– Discover more than 300,000 routes all over the world, in the mountains or anywhere else, from sources such as Skitour, Camptocamp and Tourist Offices
– Filter by activity, level of difficulty, point of interest, to find the outing that suits you the best
– Get inspiration and check recent conditions: more than 150,000 users are on Whympr sharing their outings
– Access topographic maps, including IGN, SwissTopo and slope inclination
– Download your itinerary to view it offline
– Buy Pro Topos: routes created and illustrated by professionals and mountain guides, with activities including climbing, ski touring, mountaineering and hiking
– Access detailed weather forecasts and check avalanche bulletins for your location or the area you’re targeting
– Find out how to get to the start of the route (check if there is parking or if you can get there by public transport for a more eco-friendly outing)
– Avoid protected areas to preserve sensitive plants and wildlife by activating the “sensitive area” visual layer
DURING YOUR OUTING
– Geolocate yourself on the map of your choice
– Record your GPS tracks and view your outing statistics (distance, time, elevation, etc.)
– Add your photos: these will be geolocated on the map and overlaid on your outing track
– Describe your outing (conditions, challenges encountered, gorgeous hidden places you found…)
– Share your outing with the Whympr community and on your social media
AFTER YOUR OUTING
– View your outing and retain a memory from your adventure
– Access your profile to view all of your recent activities on a map
– View the dashboard of your complete outing statistics
– Become a valuable member of a community of amazing mountain and outdoor enthusiasts
Whympr uses a freemium model. You can download the basic app on your iPhone or Android for free and test the premium version for free for 7 days.
Beyond that, you can buy an annual subscription (€24.99/year) to benefit from Premium features:
– Many base maps including IGN France and SwissTopo
– Offline mode
– Advanced route filter
– Detailed weather conditions
– GPS track recording
– GPX import
– Save your favorite areas to quickly access local weather forecast and avalanche report
What our customers say about us:
“What I like the most is that I can always find a point of interest per level. It’s really tailor-made, I can’t get lost in places that aren’t for me. And that, whether it’s for trail running, ski touring, climbing… It really matches my needs.”
“Whympr looks like a dematerialised mountain notebook. I can write down my outings, put photos, draw my route, add comments on the route and the conditions… I love sharing my outings in nature with a community of outdoor lovers. Also I can get inspired by their outings, which is great. And above all, I can see what their outings conditions have been, which is so important for me!”
In the press :
20 minutes: “ Hiking is no longer perceived as a uncool thing. Apps are an easy gateway to nature activities now. They revolutionize the mountain and outdoor world and Whympr is one of them”.
Le Parisien: “ The ambition of Whympr is to bring every information we need for an outing, all in one place. This saves time and gives reliable information. It did not exist on the market until now”.
Whympr is an official partner of E.N.S.A, the National School of Skiing and Mountaineering and of SNAM, the National Union of Mountain Leaders.
Whympr donates 1% of its turnover to 1% for the Planet to help preserve the environment.
MADE IN CHAMONIX
Features of Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor for PC
1. Get real-time information on mountain conditions, weather, and hazards.
2. Find the best routes and trails for your ability and interests.
3. Get up-to-date information on closures, events, and alerts.
4. Share your photos, experiences, and trip reports with the community.
5. Find and connect with like-minded people.
6. Get inspired by others’ adventures.
7. Plan and organize your trips.
8. Track your progress and stats.
9. Stay safe with GPS tracking and emergency features.
10. Have fun!
Whats New In this Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor?
You now have a personal wishlist. Compile a list of all the routes you dream of doing. ✨
Whympr is a great mountain and outdoor application that can help you find the best hiking trails, plan your trip, and track your progress. It’s easy to use and has a lot of features that can help you make the most of your mountain and outdoor adventures.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor? Let us know!
Recent Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor Reviews
Love this app, ultimate tool for planning your mountain adventures. 3D mapping is super cool too
IGN/Geoportail/Visorando: too many apps, I already pay yearly for Iphigenie. IGN should invest better the money to improve the IGN topographic MAPS : they still have some historic unique feature but they are now OBSOLETE regarding the paths : it is already needed to use OSM maps to have more real/existing walking paths. + some new features are highly expected : more path types (gentle walk, hike, mountain bike, …) and indicate where transit is allowed or not. Update: Thks for your clear answer
Very smooth and great cartography.
Nice tool for recording outdoors activities in the mountains and sharing experiences so others can find the way, get info, and be safe.
appli complète, beaucoup de retours bien détaillés de la communauté. un must.
Une superbe app très complète. Je recommande pour tous les passionnés de montagne. J’ai découvert une nouvelle rando dans un de mes coins favoris grâce à vous!
Really cool app thanks!
We refer the ownership of This Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Whympr | Mountain and Outdoor.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.