If you are looking for a bus, there are a few things you can do. You can check the bus schedule to see when the next bus is coming, or you can use the WheresTheBus app. WheresTheBus is a free app that allows you to track the location of buses in real-time. You can see where the bus is and how long it will take to get to your stop.
In this article, we will show you how to download WheresTheBus For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at WheresTheBus technical specifications first.
WheresTheBus ANDROID App Summary
WheresTheBus is the developer of this WheresTheBus application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 118088+ users of this app. The WheresTheBus app rating is currently 3.75.
It was last updated on Saturday, August 20, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of WheresTheBus for PC
1. School bus arrival times are displayed in real-time
2. Parents can see if their child’s bus is running on schedule
3. If there are any delays, parents will be notified immediately
4. Parents can track their child’s bus location at all times
5. The app will show the route the bus is taking
6. Parents can set up alerts to notify them when the bus is near their child’s stop
7. The app can be used to contact the school bus driver in case of an emergency
8. The app can be used to report any incidents or problems with the bus
9. The app can be used to pay for school bus rides
10. The app can be used to view school bus schedules for the upcoming week
|App Name:||WheresTheBus On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, August 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download WheresTheBus For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download WheresTheBus on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type WheresTheBus and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the WheresTheBus ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
WheresTheBus App Overview and Details
Allows bus-riding households to know precisely when their kids school bus will arrive at their bus stop.
Whats New In this WheresTheBus?
General Bug fixes.
The WheresTheBus application is a great tool for keeping track of your bus schedule. It is easy to use and helps you stay on top of your transportation needs.
This concludes our article on WheresTheBus Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or WheresTheBus for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent WheresTheBus Reviews
Great for school days!
Would be 5 stars, but I wish the app would provide a better update for substitute busses. I’ve had a few mornings with a substitute bus not knowing where it is, or when it’ll arrive, or what number bus I’m even waiting for. I’ve had to Uber a few times so my child wouldn’t be late to school. Other than that, great app to have.
It’s easy to use the only issue is when my child signs on and off there’s a 5-minute delay time before I get a notification
So far everything is great
This app would be great it actually worked and allowed you to access the bus information. Currently I can’t even access the app, telling me to contact transportation for any changes….there are no changes. I have been using this for about 2 years now and up until a month ago it worked great (would rate it 4 stars) but now can’t even access the information in the app.
We refer the ownership of This WheresTheBus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WheresTheBus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the WheresTheBus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WheresTheBus.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.