Wefunder is a crowdfunding platform that helps startups and small businesses raise money from friends, family, and strangers. Wefunder has helped over 1,000 companies raise over $100 million from over 300,000 investors.
The latest Wefunder for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Wefunder ANDROID App Summary
Wefunder has developed the Wefunder for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, Wefunder has got over 12990+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.7
The latest update of Wefunder is Saturday, June 4, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Wefunder App Overview and Details
Hey, we’re Wefunder. We’re here to fix capitalism.
We’re the first and largest platform that let fans and customers invest in companies they love.
Our 700,00+ angel investors have funded 600+ companies. They’ve funded every type of company under the sun – cancer treatments, coffee shops, films, and AI that fights implicit bias.
Wefunder angels are artists, educators, lawyers, & scientists. Many are parents or grandparents too. Together there are thousands of people investing in the world they want to see—for themselves and future generations.
With over $180M invested, we help more founders take their shot and are building an army of supporters in the process. Our founders raise more money, faster. (Most raises last 1-2 months versus months of waiting on a bank loan or angel coffee meetings.)
We’ve helped fund founders in 46 states across the country—investors can support main street founders in their towns and cutting-edge tech companies across the country.
We support under-resourced founders. Gender, race, country of origin, location shouldn’t be barriers to capital. Or to anything, really. We also connect founders to top-notch mentors & host events and trips to support them directly.
Sign up and invest as little as $100 in founders shaping the future.
Features of Wefunder for PC
1. Wefunder is a platform that allows people to invest in companies.
2. Wefunder is the first and largest platform of its kind.
3. Wefunder is free to use.
4. Wefunder is available to people in all 50 states.
5. Wefunder has helped people invest in over 1,000 companies.
6. Wefunder has a team of experienced professionals.
7. Wefunder is a trusted platform.
8. Wefunder has been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and TechCrunch.
9. Wefunder is easy to use.
10. Wefunder is the best way to invest in startups.
Install “Wefunder” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Wefunder on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Wefunder on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Wefunder and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Wefunder as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Wefunder On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, June 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Wefunder?
Assuming that the Wefunder application is used for crowdfunding purposes, the following is a potential conclusion that could be used:
Overall, Wefunder is a great application to use for crowdfunding purposes. It is user-friendly and has a lot of features that make it easy to manage your crowdfunding campaign. Additionally, Wefunder has a lot of support available, which is extremely helpful when running a crowdfunding campaign.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Wefunder for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Wefunder Reviews
App crashes. Can’t access.
Why is your app broken it’s very discouraging when somebody recommends you guys but yet your app is broken this is quite sad and you expect people to buy startups through this company scary
I can’t long in to see anything it keeps crashing
Love just beautiful
App crashes on startup constantly.
App doesn’t work
Does anyone actually work on this? I can’t open the app and I’ve seen plenty of other reviews saying it crashes. It’s kinda seeming like wefunder is just taking people’s money and then doing nothing about it.
There is no experience to rate. The app won’t even open.
App won’t open.
Unstable app. Whenever users click on any links within the user settings, the app shuts down. Update 12/2022 Giving this a 1 start review. App closes upon startup.
We refer the ownership of This Wefunder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wefunder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wefunder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wefunder.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.