Weather routing is a method used to determine the best route for a vessel to take in order to minimize the effects of adverse weather. Weather routing takes into account the forecasted weather along the route, the vessel’s speed and heading, and the vessel’s capabilities.
Do you know the technical specifics of Weather – Routing – Navigation for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 Weather – Routing – Navigation ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Weather – Routing – Navigation Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Weather – Routing – Navigation for PC
- 4 Weather – Routing – Navigation App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Weather – Routing – Navigation?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Weather – Routing – Navigation Reviews
The Weather – Routing – Navigation application developer is SailGrib. They listed the Weather – Routing – Navigation under the Weather category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Weather – Routing – Navigation is more than 7540. With a 4.8, the latest 6.7 of the Weather – Routing – Navigation is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Weather – Routing – Navigation is Thursday, October 28, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Weather – Routing – Navigation on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Weather – Routing – Navigation On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Planning to run Weather – Routing – Navigation on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Weather – Routing – Navigation and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Weather – Routing – Navigation on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
3. Tidal currents
8. Weather forecast
9. Tide forecast
10. Tidal current forecast
SailGrib WR Pro is a complete and easy to use navigation app: weather, tides, tidal currents, routing, NMEA, AIS, charts.
If you are a recreational boater, inshore or offshore racer, SailGrib WR covers all your needs:
– Weather and current acquisition before departure (grib files, isobaric maps, satellite images)
– Routing: optimize your navigation according to your wishes. Use one of our 400+ polars or simply build your own.
– Charts: subscribe to GeoGarage raster charts (SHOM, UKHO, NOAA, BSH …. ) or use your charts from the Navionics Boating app.
– Offshore weather with Iridium Go! : extreme compression and failure recovery
– AIS with alarms
– Performance tracking with your NMEA data
– Visualize, share and analyze your sailing trips with Navygatio (Beta)
All this for an extremely low cost compared to traditional solutions.
SailGrib WR was voted in April 2021 “Best Multi-Tasking Sailing Application with Multiple Essential Features” by the world’s leading global boat rental platform Zizoo (https://www.zizoo.com/en/m/best-sailing-apps-for-yacht-cruising)
SailGrib WR is used by many sailors in competition: Vendée Globe (Armel Tripon), Figaro 3, Mini 650, IRC…
Note: If you play Virtual Regatta Offshore, use SailGrib4VR to do your routing and send your progs directly to VR. It is very efficient!
Online Help: https://www.sailgrib.com/sailgrib_wr-support/
FB Users group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailgriben
– Bug fixes and performance enhancements
This application is very handy for anyone who wants to know the weather for their area, as well as get routing and navigation information. The user interface is straightforward and easy to use. Overall, this is a great tool for anyone who needs to know the weather or wants to get directions.
Downloading and installing the Weather – Routing – Navigation for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Excellent weather routing app – excellent after sales service
Have been using this sailgrib WR for 3+ years whilst extended cruising in the Pacific, Indian and Southern Oceans. Mostly downloading forcasts via sat comms. Such a brilliant powerful pruduct. Worth doing a little homework to understand more about the myriad of forecast models available using this app. Have not once yet been tempted to pay for a predict wind subscription.. Big shout out to the developers for building such a brilliant seamless app.
Really great app, could be a bit better to use with auto date grib request but the routing info is very good
My earlier comment (1*) was my user misstake. Sorry….. good product! -> Does not start on date inserted but right away…
Henri….. C’est tres bonne!! A lot of functionality for a small fee. I Highly recommend this product for cruiser sailors like myself. UPDATE: APRIL 2022 Tried to install sailgrib onto my new tablet, as lost old one overboard!! Just doesnt work, tried to ask for help, emails, facebiok, instagram, email…NOTHING!! in desperation, just paid £25 for year subscription. Is this the same functionality etc??
Complicated. I am helping a fellow sailor with weather forcasts in HIS area. I get his position, course and speed, I then email his expected wx as he progresses along this route via a windows program that advances his position every 3 hours via those 3 inputs. I dont need the extra features this program has, based around a polar for his vessel. I was directed to THIS program from a Sailgrib enquirey. So can you help with a simplified option, perhaps a grid of 3 hourly mets expected. Please
Used sailgrib for 5 years now, the app is always evolving and improving. Worth spending time getting to know the app and it’s operation. Probably time the operator manual was updated with all the apps new features and maybe a little more detail generally on how to use the app. In the past the app has relied on users having to work it out by trial and error rather than a concise instruction manual. This is a great app.
Once you get aquainted, it’s cool… some features should be a bit more easy to find, with a button on the side instead of drop downs….
We refer the ownership of This Weather – Routing – Navigation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Weather – Routing – Navigation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Weather – Routing – Navigation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Weather – Routing – Navigation.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.