WazzapMigrator is a phone app that helps you migrate your WhatsApp chats from Android to iOS. It’s simple and easy to use, just follow the instructions in the app and you’ll be able to transfer your WhatsApp chats in no time.
We will help you download the WazzapMigrator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install WazzapMigrator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the WazzapMigrator on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the WazzapMigrator, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the WazzapMigrator, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the WazzapMigrator appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the WazzapMigrator by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the WazzapMigrator on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||WazzapMigrator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Nicola Beghin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, November 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
WazzapMigrator ANDROID App Summary
Nicola Beghin is the developer of the WazzapMigrator, and they have the app under the Communication of Google Play Store. The latest version of the WazzapMigrator from them is 8.2.1 with over 387104 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the WazzapMigrator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the WazzapMigrator is Saturday, November 12, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the WazzapMigrator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
WazzapMigrator App Overview and Details
WazzapMigrator: transfer your WhatsApp history from iPhone to Android
Just switched from iPhone to Android? Don’t worry, you can move your WhatsApp history (texts and images) to your brand new Android phone.
– import messages and emoji
– import images, audio, video, documents, locations and contacts
– works even if you already sold/gave away your old iPhone, just be sure to have an iTunes backup on your PC/Mac
VIDEO & HOWTO
– worried about your privacy? when installing take a look at the app’s permission: it has no permission to access the internet, so you can be sure your data absolutely can’t leave your device
– in-app support line: just click the Contact icon and we’ll assist you (response: 24h max)
– more info and advanced help @ https://www.wazzapmigrator.com
– Satisfied or Reimbursed guarantee
*** Basic computer knowledge is required to extract iPhone WhatsApp archive, see https://www.wazzapmigrator.com before buying if you can’t do it or just contact me for help ***
WhatsApp © 2018 is a registered trademark of WhatsApp Inc., a California corporation (“WhatsApp”), the owner and operator of whatsapp.com (the “WhatsApp Site”), the WhatsApp software, including WhatsApp Messenger. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Features of WazzapMigrator for PC
1. WazzapMigrator allows you to transfer your WhatsApp history from iPhone to Android
2. WazzapMigrator is quick and easy to use
3. WazzapMigrator is a free app
4. WazzapMigrator transfers WhatsApp chats, photos, videos, and voice messages
5. WazzapMigrator is compatible with WhatsApp for Android and WhatsApp for iPhone
6. WazzapMigrator does not require root access
7. WazzapMigrator is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese
8. WazzapMigrator works with WhatsApp for Android 2.1 and up
9. WazzapMigrator works with WhatsApp for iPhone 2.8 and up
10. WazzapMigrator requires iOS 7 or later
Whats New In this WazzapMigrator?
Fixed slow import ref. https://www.wazzapmigrator.com/faq/migration-slow-or-stuck
Addressed issues with local restore and legacy Android
Android 12 compatibility
WazzapMigrator is an application that allows users to transfer their WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android. The app is simple to use and does not require any technical knowledge. The app is free to download and use.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the WazzapMigrator? Let us know!
Recent WazzapMigrator Reviews
worst experience. It took money but doest not allow to download on my huawei and ios phone. Please do not fall in trap. I emailed them but not received any response from them. There is no number to even call them. In email they just sent a link on how to download. That is a complete rubbish.
Worked for me. Just follow in app instructions closely
The app didn’t back up my messages. Please refund
Can not instal first whatsapp eralier version, and can not use
Same as other migratory, still need to connect iPhone to a computer via cable. The whole point of me buying this was because I can’t physically connect iPhone
Thanks a lot, developers. I am on a Xiaomi 11 pro. At first, I changed settings as per the instructions, but migration failed each time. Success came when I changed into factory settings and uploaded the extracted chathistory file and the zipped media folder to google drive, and downloaded it into downloads folder. At that attempt WazzapMigrator recognized everything and prompted me to follow the instructions. I installed the old whatsapp version from the link provided. All chats are back!
Amazing app i recovered my all whatsapp thnk you wazzapmigrator service
Whatsapp Business not getting migrated. The extractor does extract but when files moved to android the wazzapmigrator do not recognise backup as the extracted is whatsapp Business. Please help me to migrate WA Business from iphone to Android
it worked for me, thank you 😀
Follow the video tutorial but the APP unable to locate the Media.zip ( tutorial don’t even shows need in .zip ) but I compress it to fullfill the requirement, and it just failed to extract. Highly disappointed. On the website a lot of users report errors and none of them got reply also.
We refer the ownership of This WazzapMigrator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WazzapMigrator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the WazzapMigrator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WazzapMigrator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.