Founded in 1877, The Washington Post is the oldest and most widely circulated newspaper in Washington, D.C. The Washington Post is a daily newspaper and its average weekday circulation is 713,010, according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations. The Washington Post also has the 8th biggest circulation for a Sunday paper, with 1,016,600 copies circulated on an average Sunday.
So, you want to download the Washington Post for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Washington Post ANDROID App Summary
The Washington Post is listed under the News & Magazines category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Washington Post is The Washington Post. The current version of Washington Post is VARY with a total user count of 2748901 and an overall user rating of 4.3.
Tuesday, November 29, 2022 was the last date the Washington Post was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Washington Post For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Washington Post on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Washington Post to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Washington Post. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Washington Post on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Washington Post on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Washington Post On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||The Washington Post|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Washington Post App Overview and Details
The app is free to download and keeps you informed with expert coverage from Post journalists.
• Stay informed with the 24/7 feed of today’s news.
• Wake up with The 7, a better morning briefing on the day’s most important and interesting stories.
• Customize your alerts to be the first to know when news is breaking.
• Catch up with today’s stories by listening to original podcasts and audio articles.
• Discover something new in My Post, a curated feed with recommendations just for you.
• Dive deeper into Post journalism with innovative graphics, video, and augmented reality exclusives.
Features of Washington Post for PC
1. The app is free to download.
2. The app keeps you informed with expert coverage from Post journalists.
3. The app provides breaking news alerts.
4. The app offers a customizable news feed.
5. The app allows you to save articles for offline reading.
6. The app includes a built-in search function.
7. The app lets you share articles with others.
8. The app provides access to exclusive Post content.
9. The app allows you to leave comments on articles.
10. The app gives you the option to receive push notifications.
Whats New In this Washington Post?
This release contains performance improvements and bug fixes.
I am excited to apply to the Washington Post. I believe that I can be a great asset to the team. I have a passion for journalism and a strong desire to learn. I am committed to the truth and to providing accurate information to the public. I believe that the Washington Post is a reputable source for news and information, and I am honored to be applying to be a part of the team.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Washington Post on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Washington Post Reviews
I cannot open the app. I’ve been a subscriber for years, but I can no longer read the paper. If I could give a no star rating, I would.
Fine app for the world’s best watchdog.
Decent, concise news – Value
App is great but should have a true black dark mode for people with oled screens and a selection of fonts to choose from because of this oversight I prefer reading the post in my Samsung internet browser which puts the post in true black with white text, allows me to use my system font, and also let’s me choose larger fonts than this app otherwise it’s a great app just not enjoyable for me to read versus the web page experience I get in the browser of my phone
Almost every time that I open the app it does not download and reads “Try Again”. Please help me with resolving this.
Traditionally Great Journalism, legendary writers, writing and reporting, and an easy to use, deep digital platform. Subscription fee would be a bargain at twice the price.
I am satisfied with the app, it is a nice one.
Outstanding coverage of news and events. Great editorials. A must for people who care about truth and integrity in journalism.
The WP is the paper America goes to for information foreign and domestic. This app. is easy on the eye, bug free and dependable! My paper of choice.
We refer the ownership of This Washington Post to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Washington Post and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Washington Post. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Washington Post.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.