Volantino is a weekly magazine published in Italy. It is one of the country’s most popular magazines, with a readership of over six million.
We will help you download the Volant for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Volant on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Volant on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Volant on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Volant as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Volant On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Monday, June 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Volant ANDROID App Summary
Palmyra is the developer of the Volant, and they have the app under the Travel & Local of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Volant from them is 1.0.0 with over 13 users under the hood. With a 1.0 rating, the Volant is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Volant is Monday, June 14, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Volant on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Volant App Overview and Details
Volant taxi app
Features of Volant for PC
1. hailed a taxi with your smartphone
2. GPS-based location tracking
3. view the estimated time of arrival and fare
4. pay for your ride through the app
5. rate your driver and provide feedback
6. see your ride history
7. get pick-up and drop-off notifications
8. share your ride details with others
9. store your payment information for future use
10. support for multiple languages
Whats New In this Volant?
Volant is a taxi application with the aim of service quality and customer orientation
Volant is a great application that can help you save time and money. It is simple to use and can be a great way to stay organized.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Volant? Let us know!
Recent Volant Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Volant to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Volant and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Volant. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Volant.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.