Visited is a travel app that lets you track your travels. With Visited, you can keep track of the places you’ve been, the things you’ve seen, and the people you’ve met. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or just getting started, Visited is the perfect way to track your travels and share your experiences with friends and family.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Visited: Track Your Travels for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Visited: Track Your Travels For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Visited: Track Your Travels ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Visited: Track Your Travels for PC
- 4 Visited: Track Your Travels App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Visited: Track Your Travels?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Visited: Track Your Travels Reviews
How To Install & Download Visited: Track Your Travels For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Visited: Track Your Travels on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Visited: Track Your Travels, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Visited: Track Your Travels app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Visited: Track Your Travels ANDROID App Summary
Under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store, Visited: Track Your Travels has over 184288 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Arriving In High Heels has developed the Visited: Track Your Travels and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, VARY.
Until this latest version, Visited: Track Your Travels has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.1. This latest version was last updated on Thursday, November 10, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Visited: Track Your Travels on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Visited: Track Your Travels On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Arriving In High Heels|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Visited: Track Your Travels for PC
1. Ability to track your travel and see all the places you’ve been to.
2. Skratch off the map of all the places you’ve been to.
3. Save your travel photos and share them with friends.
4. Get recommendations of things to do and places to visit based on your travel history.
5. Plan future trips and get inspired by other travelers.
6. Keep a travel diary to document your adventures.
7. Save money with travel discounts and deals.
8. Connect with other travelers and share tips.
9. Explore the world and check off items on your bucket list.
10. Make new memories and have fun!
Visited: Track Your Travels App Overview and Details
Track your travel with the Visited App. See all the places you’ve been to, and Skratch off the map of the world!
Start tracking your travel journey today by adding all the places you’ve been
MAP YOUR TRAVELS – SEE COUNTRIES YOU’VE BEEN TO
Design your personal travel map by displaying countries, states / provinces / regions and cities of where you have been or want to visit.
GET INSPIRED TO TRAVEL
Visualize your future travels by swiping through beautiful photos and adding them to your wishlist.
TRAVEL BUCKET LIST
– Keep up with your travel life goals by selecting all the countries of the world that you want to visit.
– Add travel journal notes by country of your travel dates, points of interest or personal memories.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR TRAVEL JOURNEY – MAP THE WORLD
– Share your personalized stats with others! You can share your travel ranking, percentage of the world seen and countries you’ve visited.
– See your top 5 most frequently visited countries.
– Create regional maps for over 20 countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, UK, Russia, France and others.
TRAVEL EXPERIENCES – SKRATCH OFF YOUR MAP
Want to see how many of the worlds’ capital cities you have been to? Or how about how many art museums you’ve visited? Using the list feature, check off places you have been to or want to visit by category.
Travel Lists include:
Capitals of the World List
Wonders of the World List
Hiking Trails List
Top Beaches of the World List
Most Beautiful Temples List
Most Beautiful Waterfalls
Best Shopping Destinations
Track your experiences by country such as where you’ve gone golfing, snorkeling/diving, skiing, wine tours and others. Track your travels and more with our travel lists!
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE TRAVEL MAP
– Select different colors or design your own based on your travel type
– Pick fully accessible, high contrast colors for your map.
– Dark mode is supported to make the app easier to use while taking a red eye flight
– Adjust the sovereignty for disputed territories
SEE HOW YOU COMPARE TO OTHER TRAVELERS:
– Compare your travel stats with other global travelers or friends
– See the top 10 most popular countries to visit from your home city
– Share your travel map, stats and bucket list with your family and friends
Have you ever had a problem where you can’t actually remember all the countries you’ve been to? That’s why we created Visited – a simple and fun travel tracker. With Visited, you will be able to not only keep a log of all the countries, regions, and cities you’ve been to, but you’ll also be able to see your accomplishments beautifully rendered on a world map that you can share proudly. A digital scratch map if you will! You can also use Visited to plan your upcoming adventures by being inspired by breathtaking travel photos and building up your bucket list.
Whats New In this Visited: Track Your Travels?
Professionally Printed Personalized Map
Visited is a great way to track your travels and keep a record of the places you have been. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. You can add photos, notes and comments to each location, and the app automatically records the date and time of your visit. Visited is a great way to keep track of your travels and share your experiences with friends and family.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Visited: Track Your Travels of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Visited: Track Your Travels Reviews
Shows wrong map of India, uninstalled
Does not allow anyone not living in a listed town to use the app.
Forces you to sign up for marketing updates
I thought there was no log in
You have to sign up to be on their very annoying mailing list before you can see your map
Used to love it, now don’t understand it and it crashes… I can’t login with Google Shame u made us pay for the cities 😭
weather now changed sky blue eyes
very poor app
OK, can’t click on antigua as bunched up with other country and can’t zoom in anymore.
We refer the ownership of This Visited: Track Your Travels to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Visited: Track Your Travels and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Visited: Track Your Travels. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Visited: Track Your Travels.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.