Vesuvius is a volcano located in southern Italy that is famous for its eruption in AD 79 that led to the destruction of the city of Pompeii. The volcano is still active and is the only one on the European mainland that has erupted in the last 100 years.
So, you want to download the Vesuvius Volcano for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Vesuvius Volcano ANDROID App Summary
The Vesuvius Volcano is listed under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Vesuvius Volcano is Volcanex International Pty Ltd. The current version of Vesuvius Volcano is 27 with a total user count of 155 and an overall user rating of 1.0.
Sunday, November 13, 2022 was the last date the Vesuvius Volcano was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Vesuvius Volcano For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Vesuvius Volcano on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Vesuvius Volcano to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Vesuvius Volcano. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Vesuvius Volcano on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Vesuvius Volcano on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Vesuvius Volcano On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Volcanex International Pty Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Sunday, November 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Vesuvius Volcano App Overview and Details
Developed by an independent volcanologist this app allows you to follow in near-real-time the volcanic earthquakes at Vesuvius volcano in Campania, Italy.
Since its last eruption in 1944 Vesuvius has become a major tourist destination with around 3 million visitors per year, and a further 3 million people live around its flanks. Its activity is monitored very closely and this app provides a convenient view of a major part of the the real-time data used for eruption risk assessment.
The earthquake data are obtained by the Vesuvius Observatory of Italy’s National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology (INGV-OV). The app regularly downloads these data and creates time-series graphs showing trends in earthquake frequency, magnitude and depth. Epicentres are also plotted on an interactive map together with maps of the official hazard zones and your location if you are in the area.
Designed for easy access to important volcanological data this app will appeal to residents and visitors who want to monitor any significant changes which might affect the eruption risk of Vesuvius.
For nearby residents the app will quickly provide the details of any earthquakes you might feel. It also provides a seismometer feature that will automatically operate when your phone is plugged into power. This can show whether your house was affected by any earthquakes while you slept at night. It can also show all locations around Vesuvius, as 500 x 500 m squares, where earthquakes were detected by the app seismometer.
(*The app is not associated with or endorsed by INGV-OV. For official information on volcanic risk at Vesuvius visit https://www.ov.ingv.it).
Features of Vesuvius Volcano for PC
1. View global volcanic activity in near-real-time
2. Identify potentially hazardous volcanoes
3. Stay up-to-date on volcanic eruptions
4. Receive alerts for nearby volcanoes
5. Find out about volcanic activity around the world
6. Learn about volcanoes and their impact on the environment
7. Get information on eruption history and hazards
8. View maps and photos of volcanoes
9. Share information with friends and family
10. Help support independent volcanology
Whats New In this Vesuvius Volcano?
– improved display clarity
– improved earthquake event monitoring system
The Vesuvius Volcano is a powerful and dangerous natural disaster that can destroy entire cities and kill thousands of people. It is important to be aware of the dangers it poses and to have a plan in place in case of an eruption.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Vesuvius Volcano on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Vesuvius Volcano Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Vesuvius Volcano to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vesuvius Volcano and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vesuvius Volcano. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vesuvius Volcano.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.