A vessel calculator is a tool used to calculate the dimensions, capacity, or contents of a vessel. It can be used to calculate the volume of a container or the capacity of a tank. It is also used to calculate the amount of liquid a vessel can hold, the weight of a vessel, or the number of containers that can be fit into a vessel.
We will help you download the Vessel Calculator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Vessel Calculator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Vessel Calculator on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Vessel Calculator, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Vessel Calculator, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Vessel Calculator appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Vessel Calculator by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Vessel Calculator on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Vessel Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 3, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Vessel Calculator ANDROID App Summary
PallaS is the developer of the Vessel Calculator, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Vessel Calculator from them is 1.2 with over 29810 users under the hood. With a 1.0 rating, the Vessel Calculator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Vessel Calculator is Monday, October 3, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Vessel Calculator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Vessel Calculator App Overview and Details
This vessel calculator is programed for calculating the wetted area and volume of these vessels for various types of curved ends including: hemispherical, torispherical, semi-ellipsoidal and bumped ends. The vessel calculator also can calculate volume of cylindrical tank inclined at an angle.
Application approximate the partially or full filled surface area of the torispherical and semi-ellipsoidal head using the formula for elliptical heads. This approximation will overestimate the surface area because a torispherical head is flatter than a ellipsoidal head. This assumption is conservative for pool fire relieving calculations.
– Calculate the wetted and dry surface area of vertical or horizontal vessel
– Calculate the filled and full volume of vertical or horizontal vessel
– Calculate the weight of the vessel
– Calculate the filled volume of inclined vessel
– Unit Settings
Features of Vessel Calculator for PC
1) The vessel calculator is programed for calculating the wetted area and volume of these vessels for different types of fluids.
2) The vessel calculator can be used to calculate the wetted area and volume of cylindrical vessels, such as tanks and barrels.
3) The vessel calculator can also be used to calculate the wetted area and volume of rectangular vessels.
4) The vessel calculator can be used to calculate the wetted area and volume of spherical vessels.
5) The vessel calculator can be used to calculate the wetted area and volume of elliptical vessels.
6) The vessel calculator can be used to calculate the wetted area and volume of irregularly shaped vessels.
7) The vessel calculator can be used to calculate the wetted area and volume of vessels with multiple chambers.
8) The vessel calculator can be used to calculate the wetted area and volume of vessels with complex geometries.
9) The vessel calculator can be used to calculate the wetted area and volume of vessels with multiple openings.
10) The vessel calculator can be used to calculate the wetted area and volume of vessels with internal and external baffles.
Whats New In this Vessel Calculator?
Add unit setting feature
Vessel Calculator is a great tool for calculating the volume of a vessel. It is easy to use and provides accurate results. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to calculate vessel volume.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Vessel Calculator? Let us know!
Recent Vessel Calculator Reviews
It’s not useful for me
Good for volume calculation
Its great app but I want to generate graph of height of liquid level vs. weight of material in tank…so what are the formulas for calibration of horizontal tank having torispherical head?
Good and nice useful app.thank you
Great app. Very much useful to calculate weight, surface area, tank head volume. But I have a one request add conical type head for becoming a complet solution app. Rest of the calculated results in app are accurate to fitments. Hopefully looking forward
What type of elliptical head is used? It seems off compared to the 2:1 elliptical heads I tend to see installed. Not bad for a mobile app though
We refer the ownership of This Vessel Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vessel Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vessel Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vessel Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.