UserLAnd is a free and open-source app that allows you to run a full-featured Linux distribution on your Android device. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require any rooting or configuration. Just install the app, select your desired Linux distribution, and you’re ready to go.
This article is all about helping you get to know the UserLAnd for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||UserLAnd On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||UserLAnd Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, January 10, 2023|
|Get it On:|
UserLAnd ANDROID App Summary
The UserLAnd was developed by the popular developer agency named UserLAnd Technologies. They have the UserLAnd in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.1.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 687405 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With UserLAnd latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, January 10, 2023 was the last date the UserLAnd was updated with new features. If you want to use the UserLAnd on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the UserLAnd using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download UserLAnd For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the UserLAnd using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the UserLAnd on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for UserLAnd here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of UserLAnd for PC
1. UserLAnd is an open-source app.
2. UserLAnd allows you to run several Linux distributions.
3. UserLAnd is available for free.
4. UserLAnd is easy to install and use.
5. UserLAnd is compatible with most Android devices.
6. UserLAnd provides a secure and stable platform for running Linux distributions.
7. UserLAnd supports multiple users.
8. UserLAnd is customizable.
9. UserLAnd is regularly updated.
10. UserLAnd is available in over 20 languages.
UserLAnd App Overview and Details
UserLAnd is an open-source app which allows you to run several Linux distributions like Ubuntu,
Debian, and Kali.
– No need to root your device.
– Use a built-in terminal to access your favorite shells.
– Easily connect to VNC sessions for a graphical experience.
– Easy setup for several common Linux distributions, like Ubuntu and Debian.
– Easy setup for several common Linux applications, like Octave and Firefox.
– A way to experiment and learn Linux and other common software tools from the palm of your hand.
UserLAnd was created and is being actively maintained by the folks behind the popular Android
application, GNURoot Debian. It is meant as a replacement for the original GNURoot Debian app.
When UserLAnd first launches, it presents a list of common distributions and Linux applications.
Clicking one of these then leads to a series of set-up prompts. Once these have been completed,
UserLAnd will download and set up files required to start the task that has been selected. Based on
the set-up, you will then be connected to your Linux distribution or application in a terminal or
VNC viewing Android application.
Want to know more about getting started? View our wiki on Github:
Want to ask questions, give feedback, or report any bugs you’ve encountered? Reach us on Github:
Whats New In this UserLAnd?
Test security fix
Link Firefox to FoxBox
UserLAnd is a great application for those who want to use Linux on their Android devices. It is simple to use and has a wide range of features. It is also free to download and use.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the UserLAnd of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent UserLAnd Reviews
So far so good gives a good understanding of the difference in os choices
Good enough more to come after using awhile
I never seen app like this.. it’s amazing
I had installed UserLAnd so that I could run Octave on my phone. Now suddenly, the previously installed Octave no longer works and I am asked to buy a new (?) version of Octave. I don’t have (and don’t want) a Playstore account. How can I get back to the previous version?
4 star this good app more help
Lot of options and still it is standalone. It has it’s own shell and graphical environment. It makes it unique. But one thing is that it is not friendly for new.
Linux OS has always been a kinda OS, that I found foreign. This apk, Userland, gives me a better chance of committing to Linux distro and learning apks, that work with the OS distro easier.
We refer the ownership of This UserLAnd to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for UserLAnd and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the UserLAnd. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the UserLAnd.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.