Sailing is a sport governed by a set of rules. The International Sailing Federation (ISAF) is the world governing body for the sport of sailing. The Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS) are published every four years by the ISAF. The most recent edition of the RRS was published in 2016. The RRS govern the sport of sailing in all competitive events sanctioned by the ISAF.
The RRS are designed to promote fair and safe racing. They are also designed to be simple and easy to understand. The RRS are divided into two parts. Part I contains the rules that apply to all types of sailing competitions. Part II contains the rules that apply to specific types of sailing competitions.
The RRS are amended from time to time by the ISAF. The amendments are published in the ISAF Racing Rules of Sailing Amendment Series. The amendments come into effect on the date specified by the ISAF.
This article is all about helping you get to know the US Sailing Racing Rules for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||US Sailing Racing Rules On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||US Sailing|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, August 17, 2021|
|Get it On:|
- 1 US Sailing Racing Rules ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download US Sailing Racing Rules For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of US Sailing Racing Rules for PC
- 4 US Sailing Racing Rules App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this US Sailing Racing Rules?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent US Sailing Racing Rules Reviews
US Sailing Racing Rules ANDROID App Summary
The US Sailing Racing Rules was developed by the popular developer agency named US Sailing. They have the US Sailing Racing Rules in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3691 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With US Sailing Racing Rules latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, August 17, 2021 was the last date the US Sailing Racing Rules was updated with new features. If you want to use the US Sailing Racing Rules on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the US Sailing Racing Rules using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download US Sailing Racing Rules For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the US Sailing Racing Rules using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the US Sailing Racing Rules on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for US Sailing Racing Rules here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of US Sailing Racing Rules for PC
1. The rules are available online for free.
2. The rules are available in multiple languages.
3. The rules are available in an easy-to-use format.
4. The rules are available for download.
5. The rules include diagrams and illustrations.
6. The rules are updated every four years.
7. The rules are developed by an international panel of experts.
8. The rules are reviewed by US Sailing’s Board of Directors.
9. The rules are available for purchase.
10. The rules are available for use on mobile devices.
US Sailing Racing Rules App Overview and Details
When it comes to The Racing Rules of Sailing for 2021-2024, US Sailing makes the rules available whenever and wherever you want. Our premier product, the Racing Rules App, ensures that you have access to the rules at all times. US Sailing has expanded the menu of App features to streamline your overall experience. This NEW App provides you with optimized and searchable access to the rules and media resources to help you reference them in real-time. You can submit a protest or request redress right from your device, draw and submit animated protest diagrams with the Whiteboard feature (coming soon to Android), and much more using the NEW Racing Rules App!
Whats New In this US Sailing Racing Rules?
The US Sailing Racing Rules app is a great tool for sailors of all levels. It is a great way to learn the rules of the sport and to keep up with the latest changes. The app is easy to use and is a great resource for sailors.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the US Sailing Racing Rules of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent US Sailing Racing Rules Reviews
publish the rules, quit trying to make money every time you turn around
Requires $60 fee to join us sailing first
“Perry” documents will not open. “Not supported” I have installed Adobe Reader to no avail. Am I doing something wrong? Android version 12, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
I recommend reading the guide to the app.
Beats carrying the rule book around, but does require internet access.
Too fancy, just give me the rules and appeals
Can anyone on an Android get the RRS app to work using proven member #/password? I see others have had similar problem. I have been on Galaxy S7 Active but getting ready to upgrade. Let Stu know.
Things have improved, thanks Stu! The whiteboard works, the Perry links work. As usual, few of the links work. The Perry links don’t work. The comparable links to the past editions don’t work. The White Board doesn’t work. The search doesn’t work. US Sailing’s android programers were nonresponsive to similiar complaints in past editions, looks like nothing has changed for the better. I’m a US Sailing member, logged on properly with my tablet, and it still doesn’t work
Will not accept valid u s sailing id. Running android 7 on my pad. Was able to log in on my phone running android 10. It says the app is not optimized for my device.
Does not accept valid ID and password
We refer the ownership of This US Sailing Racing Rules to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for US Sailing Racing Rules and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the US Sailing Racing Rules. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the US Sailing Racing Rules.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.