Unroll.Me is an email cleanup service that declutters your inbox by unsubscribing you from unwanted email subscriptions and rolling up the rest into a daily digest.
The latest Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup for PC
- 4 Install “Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup Reviews
Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup ANDROID App Summary
Unroll.Me has developed the Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup has got over 1066576+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 3.2.6
The latest update of Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup is Tuesday, October 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup App Overview and Details
Are spam and subscription emails flooding your inbox? Do you have hundreds, if not thousands, of useless emails making your cluttered mailbox impossible to navigate? Worry no more! Unroll.Me to the rescue!
Cleaning your inbox has never been so easy, or looked so good! With Unroll.Me, we’ll show you all the subscription emails in your inbox, and give you full control over what you want to do with them. Easily unsubscribe from unwanted emails, keep the ones you want, and rollup those that you don’t want to unsubscribe from, but also don’t necessarily want to see in your inbox.
Here’s what you can expect from Unroll.Me:
• View all subscription emails flooding your inbox and we’ll update this as we detect new subscriptions.
• Unsubscribe, keep, and rollup your subscription emails, either in bulk or individually.
• Search your subscriptions easily so you can find that one company that won’t stop spamming you.
• Wanted to unsubscribe to an email subscription that you kept or rolled up? No worries, you can edit any and all changes that you’ve made to your subscriptions in the Subscriptions tab.
• View your rolled up emails – this updates once a day and we’ll send you a daily email of all new mail you received from your rolled up subscriptions. It’s like a daily digest email!
• Add multiple email accounts and tackle your subscriptions across all accounts with Unroll.Me.
• Support for the following email providers: Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook and Google Apps. More to come…
Stop stressing over your inbox and get back to spending time on what matters to you. Download Unroll.Me and get back the “you time” you’ve been missing.
Leave a review and let us know what you think!
Features of Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup for PC
1. Spam and subscription emails are filtered out of your inbox automatically.
2. You can view a list of all the emails that have been filtered out.
3. You can add specific email addresses or domains to a whitelist to ensure that their emails are always delivered to your inbox.
4. You can add specific email addresses or domains to a blacklist to ensure that their emails are never delivered to your inbox.
5. You can set up rules to automatically move emails from specific senders or with certain keywords in the subject line to a designated folder.
6. You can choose to have all emails from a specific sender automatically deleted.
7. You can choose to have all emails with a certain keyword in the subject line automatically deleted.
8. You can search your email archives by sender, recipient, subject, or keyword.
9. You can set up automatic replies for when you are out of the office or on vacation.
10. You can choose to have all future emails from a specific sender or with a certain keyword in the subject line blocked and automatically deleted.
Install “Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, October 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup?
A HUGE Unroll.Me update is here!
Here's what's new in this update:
• Select multiple subscriptions and unsubscribe, keep, or rollup all at once!
• Bug fixes and other improvements to make your experience more enjoyable.
We have so much more coming soon and are super excited to hear what everyone thinks about the new Unroll.Me!
Loving the new Unroll.Me? Rate us to make it official. Have questions or suggestions? Drop us a line at [email protected] We're always listening.
Unroll.Me is a great email cleanup application that can help you keep your inbox clean and organized. It’s easy to use and can be a great way to declutter your email inbox.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup Reviews
great app I’ve been flooded with old outdated subscriptions for years..thank you.
So many glitches on this app I dont know where to begin. You find yourself thumbing back through the list because you deleted one. It should hold your place and now it wont scroll down past a certain point on my list. It’s just a bad design guys.
wouldn’t be able to manage inbox without it
This thing is great. It does the work for you.
It just kept wanting to go to my dashboard with my settings it wouldn’t even take me to my email I couldn’t group my emails together to uninstall or unsubscribe I had to click every individual email it was very hard to use and not easy to understand
it should cleanup all mailboxes
easy n simple to use
Fast, easy, and efficient!
I have an app tracking feature active & all this app does is try to collect data. I’d rather unsubscribe manually.
We refer the ownership of This Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Unroll.Me – Email Cleanup.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.