A universal remote control is a remote control that can be programmed to operate various brands of one or more types of consumer electronics devices. Many remotes come with pre-programmed codes that allow them to operate with popular brands of televisions, DVD players and other devices. Many remotes can also be programmed to operate multiple devices, including those from different brands.
Installing and using the Universal TV Remote Control for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Universal TV Remote Control ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Universal TV Remote Control App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Universal TV Remote Control for PC
- 4 Download & Install Universal TV Remote Control On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Universal TV Remote Control?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Universal TV Remote Control Reviews
Universal TV Remote Control ANDROID App Summary
SensusTech LLC has developed the Universal TV Remote Control application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Universal TV Remote Control has over 15335254 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of Universal TV Remote Control is currently 1.4.1.
The latest upstate time of the Universal TV Remote Control is Wednesday, January 19, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Universal TV Remote Control on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Universal TV Remote Control App Overview and Details
Do you want to get most of your TV? We are here to help you with it – that’s why we created UniMote – Universal Remote Control for all TV. Our app will help you to control your TV. Your Android device will become tv remote control for Smart TV, Samsung, LG, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, Sony, etc. You can control both Smart TVs (using Wi-Fi) and Non-Smart TVs (using IR Blaster).
Why bother yourself with installing this UniMote if you have an actual TV remote control? Good question!
· First of all, you don’t need to look for remote control for a TV because your smartphone is always near you. Your TV Remote Controller can`t be lost now.
· Secondly, it has more of the same functions and even more – Screen Mirroring, Smart Sharing, Screencast. All of that is UniMote.
How so? So why don’t we look into it together? It’s more convenient because let is honest, you handle your smartphone better than your old TV remote controller. Now, you can say that is where we are wrong, and you spend more time with your remote control than with the device. And we will tell you that you can adjust according to your needs.
For example, start with a basic remote mirroring screen for all brands! Hisense, TCL, Roku TV and it`s not all list. Also, you can make a TV cast of your favorite videos and watch them on a bigger screen.
You even help mother nature a little bit by using your phone as a Universal TV Remote Control, because you won’t need to buy batteries ever again.
Same buttons and interface – only positive experience with new features. Amazon Fire Stick or Samsung, Roku Stick, Xiaomi or Panasonic – it doesn`t matter with Remote Control for all TV.
· Control your Smart TV using WiFi or even your Non-Smart TV using IR Blaster.
· You can use it with Samsung, LG, Android TV, TCL, Roku, Hisense, Vizio, Insignia and many other TV brands.
· Screen Mirroring for easier interaction with your TV
· A little help to mother nature by not using the batteries
· TV Screencast videos or photos you want to share with friends, or maybe you just want to see them in a higher quality
· For IR TVs, your Android device must have a built-in Infrared (IR) feature in order for the app to work as a remote control.
Make your life a little bit easier to install UniMote. Turn your smartphone into a remote controller for the TV. User-friendly interface. It’s basically the old remote but more compact. Have more functions in it. It is personalized to your own taste.
Always near you, and you always know where to find it. Just accept the progress and enjoy your comfort with UniMote.
• Android device with built-in IR blaster is required for the Traditional IR TV devices.
• In order to connect to Smart TVs devices, both the Smart TV and Android device must be connected to the same network.
Features of Universal TV Remote Control for PC
1. UniMote gives you full control of your TV
2. It’s easy to use and set up
3. You can use UniMote to find and record your favourite shows
4. It comes with a handy TV guide so you never miss a thing
5. You can use UniMote to pause, rewind and fast forward your live TV
6. You can also use it to set up reminders for when your favourite shows are on
7. UniMote makes it easy to share your TV viewing with friends and family
8. It’s also great for keeping track of what you’ve watched and what you want to watch next
9. UniMote gives you the option to upgrade to a premium subscription for even more features
10. And best of all, it’s free!
|App Name:||Universal TV Remote Control On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||SensusTech LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, January 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Universal TV Remote Control On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Universal TV Remote Control on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Universal TV Remote Control. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Universal TV Remote Control, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Universal TV Remote Control?
– Fixed Android TV disconnection issues
This application is very helpful in controlling all the different types of TV remote controls. It is very user friendly and easy to use. The best thing about this application is that it is free of cost and can be easily downloaded from the internet.
Did the guide help you download and install the Universal TV Remote Control for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Universal TV Remote Control, let us know below.
Recent Universal TV Remote Control Reviews
Only one button works
its working , 🙂 .
Please friends do not download this app, it is just a waste of time and data because it’s not working and useless app
Could not find my tv
Ohhhh myy goddd.. Thanku so much. Just randomly got to know abt the app as our TV remote wasn’t working and we have to on our set top…. Thanks thanks a lot… Bestest app.. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
More Adds & not working this app Waste app
it possible for us it works
We refer the ownership of This Universal TV Remote Control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Universal TV Remote Control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Universal TV Remote Control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Universal TV Remote Control.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.