Unified Remote Full is one of the most popular remote control apps. It supports a wide variety of control methods, including IR, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. It also has a wide variety of features, including a built-in file browser, support for third-party apps, and a custom keyboard.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Unified Remote Full for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Unified Remote Full For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Unified Remote Full on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Unified Remote Full, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Unified Remote Full app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Unified Remote Full ANDROID App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, Unified Remote Full has over 655507 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Unified Intents has developed the Unified Remote Full and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.21.0.
Until this latest version, Unified Remote Full has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.7. This latest version was last updated on Sunday, May 22, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Unified Remote Full on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Unified Remote Full On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Unified Intents|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, May 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Unified Remote Full for PC
1. Remotely control your computer using your phone or tablet
2. Connect via WiFi or Bluetooth
3. No need for additional hardware
4. Use your device’s touchscreen or keyboard to control your computer
5. Supports multiple devices
6. Easy to set up and use
7. Free to download and use
8. Available for Android and iOS devices
9. Desktop notifications
10. Battery saving mode
Unified Remote Full App Overview and Details
The one-and-only remote control app for your computer. Turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Be lazy, you deserve it! Preloaded with support for 90+ programs including mouse & keyboard, media players, presentations, screen mirroring, power control, file manager, terminal, and much more.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Floating Remotes (use remotes over other apps)
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• system alert window: for floating remotes.
• read phone status: for auto-pause when receiving calls.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
Whats New In this Unified Remote Full?
Unified Remote Full is an incredibly useful application that allows you to control your entire computer from your Android device. It’s easy to use and setup, and it’s great for when you need to be able to access your computer from anywhere.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Unified Remote Full of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Unified Remote Full Reviews
Easy to use. Does what it says it will. No complaints
Very nice! Works well. Has a bunch of neat and very useful tools for controlling your PC.
Easy to use.
Reliable (and simple enough). Haven’t had problems with the paid version and happy I did so many years ago. Every new phone just installs and runs no problem. Only issues encountered were my side with corpo wifi not always allowing communication. I love sitting on the couch and using it to navigate my desktop on a TV. It’s no mouse+keyboard replacement (don’t try games lol) but more like a TV remote.
Very slow, even on fast 5g connections
It wont let me upgrade…
I used to have a problem connecting through bluetooth, but it seems to’ve resolved itself after an update. Very good app
Sadly, it worked one glorious time and then stopped. All I get on my phone now is “please wait while syncing.”
Good app, functional
We refer the ownership of This Unified Remote Full to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Unified Remote Full and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Unified Remote Full. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Unified Remote Full.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.