The University of Michigan’s recreation services provide students, faculty, and staff with the opportunity to stay active and engaged in a variety of recreational activities. These services include intramural sports, club sports, fitness and wellness programs, outdoor recreation, and more. Whether you’re looking to compete in a sport, get fit, or just have some fun, recreation services has something for everyone.
The latest UM Recreation Services for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
UM Recreation Services ANDROID App Summary
AIS Developers, LLC has developed the UM Recreation Services for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, UM Recreation Services has got over 8124+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 6.16.9
The latest update of UM Recreation Services is Tuesday, May 11, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
UM Recreation Services App Overview and Details
A scheduling and information tool that will maximize the University of Manitoba’s recreation experience.
BOOK WORKOUTS AND CLASSES
Book group fitness classes, gym times, and informal recreation (court sports, ice skating, pool times) directly from the app.
STAY IN THE KNOW
Receive notifications on last-minute class cancellations, unplanned facility closures, Investors Group Field event day parking notices and Recreation Services promotions and events.
Find quick links to all things recreation at the University of Manitoba, including our virtual health and fitness content.
Features of UM Recreation Services for PC
1. Schedule your recreation activities in advance
2. Get information on University of Manitoba recreation facilities and programs
3. Maximize your recreation experience by using the tool
4. Get tips on how to improve your recreation experience
5. Save your favourite recreation activities
6. Get reminders for your upcoming recreation activities
7. Share your recreation activities with friends
8. Find new recreation activities to try
9. Keep track of your recreation progress
10. Get personalized recommendations for recreation activities
Install “UM Recreation Services” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the UM Recreation Services on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the UM Recreation Services app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install UM Recreation Services.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||UM Recreation Services On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||AIS Developers, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this UM Recreation Services?
Thank you for applying to the University of Montana’s Recreation Services department! We appreciate your interest in joining our team and look forward to reviewing your qualifications. We will carefully consider your application and will contact you if we have any questions or if you are selected for an interview. Thank you again for your interest and we wish you the best of luck in your job search.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the UM Recreation Services for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent UM Recreation Services Reviews
Usually it’s fine, but after I updated the app the entire Fort Garry group fitness schedule for the winter term has disappeared.
Useful for 30 seconds then crashes. I’m surprised such a low quality, ugly app was released.
The pool schedule is not accurate. It doesn’t show events. It only shows when the pool is open swim. But it needs a spacer for when it is not open. For example it will say open swim all day. But it won’t show an event in the middle. It’ll just say open swim 2pm open swim 4pm, which means it’s not open swim at 3pm. Which is confusing.
good app, but, couldn’t make it looks more beautiful and give it a more smoothly animation?
So laggy and unresponsive feel like one of those apps for the phones with slide out keyboards back in the day…..
Helpful, I like the new updates better than when it first came out. More intuitive.
We refer the ownership of This UM Recreation Services to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for UM Recreation Services and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the UM Recreation Services. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the UM Recreation Services.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.