UC-One Carrier Connect is an app that lets you connect with other carriers to get the best rates on shipping. It’s fast, easy, and free to use.
This article is all about helping you get to know the UC-One Carrier Connect for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||UC-One Carrier Connect On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Cisco Webex Calling Carrier|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, September 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 UC-One Carrier Connect ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download UC-One Carrier Connect For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of UC-One Carrier Connect for PC
- 4 UC-One Carrier Connect App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this UC-One Carrier Connect?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent UC-One Carrier Connect Reviews
UC-One Carrier Connect ANDROID App Summary
The UC-One Carrier Connect was developed by the popular developer agency named Cisco Webex Calling Carrier. They have the UC-One Carrier Connect in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 18.104.22.1684, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 12609 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With UC-One Carrier Connect latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, September 29, 2022 was the last date the UC-One Carrier Connect was updated with new features. If you want to use the UC-One Carrier Connect on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the UC-One Carrier Connect using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download UC-One Carrier Connect For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the UC-One Carrier Connect using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the UC-One Carrier Connect on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for UC-One Carrier Connect here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of UC-One Carrier Connect for PC
1. Business chat conversations
2. Group chat
3. Audio and video calls
4. Screen sharing
5. File sharing
6. Integration with UC and PBX systems
7. Messaging history
8. User management
UC-One Carrier Connect App Overview and Details
UC-One Connect is a business messaging app that enables users to have business chat conversations and make calls using the native dialer with their business identity.
Users can also search corporate directories, manage basic call settings, view call history, and one-tap dial into My Room.
Operator and system neutral, UC-One Connect is completely integrated with the BroadCloud® service delivery platform, turning the business user’s personal mobile into an extension of their business communication identity.
Note: UC-One Connect will only work when provisioned by your service provider. Please contact your service provider for details.
Whats New In this UC-One Carrier Connect?
Bug fixes and stability improvements
The UC-One Carrier Connect app is a great way to connect with friends and family members who live in different parts of the world. The app allows users to easily send and receive text messages, photos, and videos without having to worry about international charges. The app is also very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Overall, the UC-One Carrier Connect app is a great way to stay connected with loved ones who live far away.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the UC-One Carrier Connect of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent UC-One Carrier Connect Reviews
The app is not opening. Saying there is a bug. Is someone working on this issue?
Worked and now it doesnt…
Works once then stops working
Great app, the call quality is good.
Was working generally well but now it doesn’t work with my headset. I can hear it dialing on my headset but the voice only works with the phone speaker. Used to work just fine. Please fix 🙁
I have an Android Samsung Galaxy S9. I never have problems with mine. I am surprise why so many people are having problem. Remember this is an application and it works off network and data plan. If you don’t have great network & data plan, it won’t work well.
App keeps crashing, incredibly frustrating. Have been sold as part of package for work new phone system and it’s useless.
Fantastically easy to use application. Highly recommended on android.
We refer the ownership of This UC-One Carrier Connect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for UC-One Carrier Connect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the UC-One Carrier Connect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the UC-One Carrier Connect.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.