Uber Fleet is a transportation network company that provides on-demand ridesharing services. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Uber Fleet has been operational since 2009 and has been available in over 500 cities worldwide. Uber Fleet allows users to request a ride with a few taps of their smartphone. It is a convenient and affordable way to get around town.
In this article, we will show you how to download Uber Fleet For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Uber Fleet technical specifications first.
Uber Fleet ANDROID App Summary
Uber Technologies, Inc. is the developer of this Uber Fleet application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3568795+ users of this app. The Uber Fleet app rating is currently 1.249.10000.
It was last updated on Thursday, October 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Uber Fleet for PC
1. The new Uber Fleet app for Android has a sleek new design.
2. The app provides Uber Partners with an easy way to manage their fleet of vehicles.
3. Partners can view and edit vehicle information, view vehicle location and trip history, and more.
4. The app also allows partners to view their earnings and performance, and contact Uber support if needed.
5. The new Uber Fleet app is available now for download from the Google Play Store.
6. Uber Partners can use the app to manage their vehicles and view their performance.
7. The app also allows partners to contact Uber support if needed.
8. The new Uber Fleet app is available for download from the Google Play Store.
9. The Uber Fleet app is a convenient way for Uber Partners to manage their vehicles and view their performance.
10. The app also allows partners to contact Uber support if needed, making it the perfect tool for Uber Partners.
|App Name:||Uber Fleet On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Uber Technologies, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Uber Fleet For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Uber Fleet on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Uber Fleet and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Uber Fleet ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
Uber Fleet App Overview and Details
Introducing the new design of the Uber Fleet app for Android! The Uber Fleet app provides Uber Partners with world-class tools to operate their businesses more efficiently — all from your mobile device!
With the Uber Fleet app, Partners can:
Track and monitor the status and safety of your drivers and cars.
– Use Live Map to see the locations and routes of all your drivers in real time.
– Easily call or message drivers from the app.
Manage your business while on-the-go
– Track your drivers’ performance – number of trips, hours online, and trip earnings.
– See drivers’ daily activities – when they log on/off and trip details such as pick-up and drop-off locations and trip cancellations.
– Get daily and weekly breakdown of driver earnings including cash collected to make sure you and your drivers get paid on time, every time.
– Understand your business earnings through detailed pay statements.
– Quickly view, add or remove drivers.
Browse, contact and select from hundreds of qualified drivers
– Easily connect with drivers that are ready to drive.
Get 24/7 support when you need it
– Send us a message through our in-app support 24/7.
PLEASE NOTE: Uber Fleet is intended for registered Uber Partners only. If you want to be a partner in Uber go to https://partners.uber.com/drive. If you’re looking to take a ride on Uber, please download the Uber Rider App.
Whats New In this Uber Fleet?
The Uber Fleet app is a great way to manage your fleet of vehicles. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great tool for fleet management.
This concludes our article on Uber Fleet Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Uber Fleet for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Uber Fleet Reviews
This app need to be appdated most
Very bad experience
You made this apps very complicated. (1) Previous interface was easy to understand (2) Amount shows differ from Drivers’ app (3) If possible, Reconsider the app with Clear breakdown (now it is not understanding)
Need Uber app.
Apps Sahi se Kam nahin kar raha
We refer the ownership of This Uber Fleet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Uber Fleet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Uber Fleet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Uber Fleet.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.