U-Boot is a popular board game that simulates naval combat during World War II. Players take on the role of submarine commanders, and must use their wits and cunning to outsmart their opponents. The game is highly tactical, and players must carefully plan their moves in order to succeed. With its interesting mechanics and historical setting, U-Boot is a truly unique and enjoyable board game.
The technical specifications of the U-BOOT The Board Game for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
U-BOOT The Board Game ANDROID App Summary
U-BOOT The Board Game was developed by Iron Wolf Studio S.A. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download U-BOOT The Board Game from Google Play store under the Board category. The latest version of U-BOOT The Board Game is 1.0.7 on Play store with total users of 231395. The U-BOOT The Board Game app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the U-BOOT The Board Game is Wednesday, December 4, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the U-BOOT The Board Game on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
U-BOOT The Board Game App Overview and Details
U-BOOT: The Board Game is a fully cooperative, real-time tabletop game of WW2 submarine warfare.
Please visit uboottheboardgame.com regularly for updates and more information.
Designed by Iron Wolf Studio, developed by InImages, and published by Phalanx.
Features of U-BOOT The Board Game for PC
1. U-BOOT is a cooperative, real-time tabletop game.
2. You play as the crew of a German submarine during WW2.
3. You must work together to complete missions and survive the enemy.
4. The game is played in real-time, so you must be quick and decisive.
5. There are different roles for each player, such as captain, first mate, and engineer.
6. You must use your resources wisely, as you have limited ammunition and air.
7. The game is tense and exciting, as you never know when an enemy ship will attack.
8. There is a lot of strategy involved, as you must plan your attacks carefully.
9. The game is replayable, as there are different missions to complete.
10. U-BOOT is a great game for fans of WW2 history or submarine games.
How To Install & Download U-BOOT The Board Game For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the U-BOOT The Board Game for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the U-BOOT The Board Game.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for U-BOOT The Board Game on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the U-BOOT The Board Game and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the U-BOOT The Board Game on your computer right away.
|App Name:||U-BOOT The Board Game On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Iron Wolf Studio S.A.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 4, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this U-BOOT The Board Game?
– Save game functionality added.
– Czech language edition added.
– "Finish mission" button bug fixed.
U-BOOT The Board Game is a great game for anyone who wants to experience the excitement of World War II naval combat. The game is easy to learn and play, and provides a great deal of enjoyment for both casual and hardcore gamers alike. While the game may not be historically accurate, it provides a fun and engaging experience that is sure to please fans of the genre.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the U-BOOT The Board Game on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent U-BOOT The Board Game Reviews
Unfortunately, the game is dead. A random scenario creator was promised and never delivered. With the limited amount of scenarios, the experience turns repetitive really quickly, making the board game obsolete in no time. The random and custom scenario creator would turn the situation around and make the game shine. What a pity.
The game has some annoying bugs, for example with locking of the tdc or the destroyers that follow you or suddenly appear after entering/exiting quardands. I addition it misses missions that has been promissed when I bought this game and no updates for almost 3 years.. just promisses about new updates.
Boring that’s all I can say. Not even worth my time to play this game.
No. Just no.
Waste spent 20 mins looking for targets when I see targets I try to fire and fail then I try to fir at them with 20mm cannon the enemy didn’t even touch me and said YuOr UbOaT sAnK waste of time and extremely boring 95% of the time your looking for targets and repairing stuff 4.5% you die from enemy vessels and 0.5% of the time you actually sink the enemy don’t download it’s waste and a joke
this game is very confusing to play, perhaps if there any tutorial to how to play would be helpful .
Is the app still supported? It hasn’t been updated in nearly 3 years. I love this game but get concerned that support will stop and the game will die.
We refer the ownership of This U-BOOT The Board Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for U-BOOT The Board Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the U-BOOT The Board Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the U-BOOT The Board Game.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.