Tumblers are a great way to show off your personality and style, and DIY tumblers are a great way to save money while still getting a great look. There are a few things you need to know before you start your tumbler DIY project, but once you have the basics down, the sky is the limit!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Tumbler DIY for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Tumbler DIY On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Strait Jacket Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Tumbler DIY ANDROID App Summary
The Tumbler DIY was developed by the popular developer agency named Strait Jacket Studio. They have the Tumbler DIY in the Casual category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.51, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5326 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Tumbler DIY latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, December 9, 2022 was the last date the Tumbler DIY was updated with new features. If you want to use the Tumbler DIY on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Tumbler DIY using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Tumbler DIY For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Tumbler DIY using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Tumbler DIY on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Tumbler DIY here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Tumbler DIY for PC
1. You can decorate your Starbies Tumbler with this game.
2. It’s a DIY game, so you can use your creativity.
3. You can use different colors and materials to decorate your Starbies Tumbler.
4. You can make your Starbies Tumbler look however you want.
5. This game is easy to learn and play.
6. It’s a lot of fun to play.
7. You can play with your friends or family.
8. You can play this game for hours.
9. You can take your Starbies Tumbler with you wherever you go.
10. You can use your Starbies Tumbler to show off your creative side.
Tumbler DIY App Overview and Details
Decorate your Starbies Tumbler!
If you like DIY games, this one goes out to you. Work your creativity by adding glitter and decals in your Starbies cup, decorate the lid with rhinestones and sip your iced drink in fashion. Make the perfect tumbler for your perfect coffee drink!
Snow Globe Tumbler: Drill a hole on the bottom of your Starbies cup and pour colored liquid down the gap, decorate with glitter and rhinestones.
Bling Tumbler: Decorate the outside of your tumbler with rhinestones and bedazzle your friends!
Color Picker: Pick out your favorite colors and mix them on a palette to paint your Starbies cup with a variety of colors!
Diamond Painting: Choose from cool images & celebrities and use shiny rhinestones to recreate the images on your lid.
Stencil: Spray paint your tumbler and create all sorts of premium shapes using stencils.
Marble: Mix drops of colors in a water bowl and dip your Starbies cup to create a colorful marble effect.
Hydro Dipping: Choose out of cool textures and dip your tumbler into the bowl to transfer the images on to your cup.
It is not easy to satisfy Starbies coffee lovers, so this is your time to shine! Make the coolest snow globe tumbler that there is and enjoy!
Whats New In this Tumbler DIY?
Fix bug and errors,
Add new mechanics.
Tumblers are a great way to show off your personality and style, and a DIY tumbler is a great way to get exactly what you want. With a few simple supplies and a little bit of creativity, you can create a one-of-a-kind tumbler that’s perfect for you.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Tumbler DIY of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Tumbler DIY Reviews
It keeps freezing every 5 seconds I open the game. I have to re-open it just for it to freeze again. I’m usually patient on this kinda stuff, but I can’t even go an entire minute without this thing freezing and me having to restart it.
the game is very slow
Very clean interface.
We refer the ownership of This Tumbler DIY to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tumbler DIY and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tumbler DIY. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tumbler DIY.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.