If you’re considering going alcohol-free for a month, you may be wondering how to get started. Try Dry is here to help you take the first step.
Dry January® is an annual campaign that encourages people to give up alcohol for the month of January. But you don’t have to wait until January to get started! You can try going alcohol-free at any time of year.
There are many reasons why people choose to go alcohol-free. Some people do it for their health, while others want to save money or reset their relationship with alcohol. Whatever your reason, Try Dry can help you make a success of going alcohol-free.
We’ll provide you with tips and resources to help you stay on track, and we’ll be there to support you every step of the way. So why not give it a try? You might be surprised at how easy it is.
In this article, we will show you how to download Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond technical specifications first.
- 1 Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond for PC
- 3 How To Download Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond For PC/Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond Reviews
Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond ANDROID App Summary
Alcohol Change UK is the developer of this Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 178219+ users of this app. The Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond app rating is currently 1.6.1.
It was last updated on Tuesday, December 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond for PC
1. Easy to use
3. Totally free
4. Helps tens of thousands of people
5. Available on iPhone and Android
6. Connects you with a community of like-minded people
7. Get support and motivation from friends and experts
8. Track your progress and set goals
9. Stay on track with reminders and notifications
10. Discover new products and services to help you save money and time
|App Name:||Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Alcohol Change UK|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theTry Dry: Dry January® & beyond in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond running on your computer.
Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond App Overview and Details
Try Dry® is the powerful, easy to use, and totally free app helping tens of thousands of people to take control of their drinking. Try Dry® is the official app of Dry January®, run by the charity Alcohol Change UK.
Co-created with drinkers and based on behavioural science and a culture of experimentation, Try Dry® contains unique features such as ‘planned drinking’, custom goals, and special missions! Unlike many ‘sobriety-only apps’, it works brilliantly whether you want to cut back or try being sober.
Whether you’re taking on Dry January®, doing Sober Spring, making a longer-term change to your drinking, or just cutting back, Try Dry® is your friendly year-round support system.
Why should I download Try Dry®?
• Track your units, calories and money saved
• Set goals that work for you.
• Loads of great badges to achieve with in-app celebrations every time
• Access our exclusive free coaching email programme
• See your progress using the charts
• Daily motivation. Receive a reminder every day, at a time that suits you.
• Use the drinking risk quiz to check up on your drinking
• Led by science, developed for you. Try Dry® combines behavioural science with a highly responsive approach to feedback from users.
• Totally free. No hidden costs, no annoying ads.
Why cut down your drinking?
• People report better sleep, more energy and looking great!
• More money in your pocket (the average UK adult spends £50,000 on booze in their lifetime!)
• Get healthier – cutting back on your drinking lowers your risks of over 60 serious medical conditions including heart disease, stroke, and 7 cancers
• Take control – if alcohol has become a habit, break free and take full control
• Amazing sense of achievement!
Whats New In this Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond?
– Various bug fixes along with improvements for Android users
– Updated translations
– Fix for calendar scroll issue
This app is a great tool for helping people to reduce their alcohol intake, whether for Dry January or for any other time period. It provides motivation and support in the form of tips, articles, and a social community, all of which can help people to stick to their goals. The app is easy to use and navigate, and it’s free, which makes it a great option for anyone looking to cut down on their drinking.
This concludes our article on Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond Reviews
The new update has really slowed down the app in regards to calendar updates.
Counts units inaccurately. For example, 4 individually entered ready-made gin and tonics (250ml, 5%, 1.3 units) is 4×1.3 units = 5.2 units but app would calculate 4×2 units = 8 units. Nearly 3 units more than reality. This is because it rounds up to next unit when over a unit, e.g. 4.1 is 5, 1.3 is 2, 1.1 is 2, 2.3 is 3. Over estimates units. Also, no section for ready-made spirit drinks like gin and tonic. Alcopops cannot be used for ready-made spirits – no option is as low as 250ml.
I love the new update as I can see clearly how many units I have had over the month and I think it’s great to be able to track mood/sleep and especially cravings for alcohol. So far I’ve been using it for over a year and it’s definitely reduced my drinking. The only suggestion I would have is to be able to add custom drinks.
Life changing app. I can’t thank the team at Try Dry enough. They just dropped some new features that makes it really easy to navigate.
Latest update is horrible, it’s causing lots of glitches. App now loses my favourites and doesn’t successfully record each day.
It’s a good app… But it’s lost most of my data. I’ve been using the app for years! Now I can only see the past 6 months 😕
it would be great if you set the cycle to payday to payday rather than month to month
I love the new update!
Frustrating and disappointing update that stops you from simple tracking and makes you log more data.
Great app, slight blip with data but developer quickly resolved it
We refer the ownership of This Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Try Dry: Dry January® & beyond.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.