Welcome to Truck Simulator Online! In this game, you will be driving a truck around a virtual city, picking up and delivering loads. You will need to plan your route carefully to avoid getting stuck in traffic, and to make sure you deliver your load on time. There will be other trucks on the road, so you will need to be careful not to collide with them. Can you successfully complete all the deliveries and become the best truck driver in the city?
Our goal is to help you get the Truck Simulator Online for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Truck Simulator Online ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Truck Simulator Online is LLYGAME and they’ve done a great job at keeping Truck Simulator Online simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Truck Simulator Online under Simulation of Play Store. Truck Simulator Online’s latest version is 1.0.250 with an impressive user base of over 370322. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love Truck Simulator Online.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Truck Simulator Online is Wednesday, October 12, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Truck Simulator Online on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Truck Simulator Online App Overview and Details
Multiplayer truck simulator game. Mobile version of Truck Life.
Players can drive trucks to complete freight jobs to enjoy the driving. Earned gold and various materials can be used to buy, unlock and enhance vehicles.
1. Multiplayer Gameplay
Player can see each other in game like other MMO games. The game includes an ultra-large map, allowing players to explore the open world with worldwide players online.
2. Truck Fleet
Worldwide players can build or join in truck fleets, unlock 350 cities and complete difficult freight jobs together.
3. Realistic Weather Effects
A dynamic weather system is included. Players can experience daytime, nighttime and weather changes in game.
4. Collecting Vehicles
Players can drive mini, light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty trucks. There are also special refrigerated trucks, large tractors and semi-trailers, etc. Many of them are authorized vehicles in real world.
5. Special Cargo & Extra-large Map
Players can transport hundreds of urban specialties and travel around China at the same time. As it is planned, there will be 350 Chinese cities are waiting for players to unlock.
6. Vehicle Customizing
Players can upgrade vehicle performance, change vehicle colors and decorate vehicle as they like.
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/trucksimulatoronline
Mail: [email protected]
Features of Truck Simulator Online for PC
1. Players can drive trucks to complete various in-game tasks.
2. The game features a large open world environment for players to explore.
3. Players can interact with other players in the game world.
4. The game features a variety of different truck models for players to choose from.
5. Players can customise their trucks with a variety of different parts and accessories.
6. The game features a realistic physics engine.
7. The game features a day/night cycle.
8. The game features weather effects.
9. The game features a variety of different radio stations.
10. The game features a GPS system.
Whats New In this Truck Simulator Online?
Server performance optimized.
Download & Install Truck Simulator Online For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Truck Simulator Online app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Truck Simulator Online app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Truck Simulator Online will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Truck Simulator Online on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Truck Simulator Online On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
This is a great application for anyone who is looking to get into the trucking industry or for those who are already truckers and are looking for a new challenge. The application is very user-friendly and offers a great simulation of the trucking industry. There are a variety of different trucking companies to choose from, and each one offers different challenges and rewards. The application is definitely worth a try for anyone who is interested in the trucking industry.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Truck Simulator Online for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Truck Simulator Online, or the steps altogether.
Recent Truck Simulator Online Reviews
I kept lagging so fix it please
the trucks ar beautiful then other games like this
Needs to be optimized way to laggy
Bad connection . Useless playing it
I don’t know why is taking so lame making the screen for 500 days sorry also
Please add traffic.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I can’t even play this trash game
Bring back the Hyundai Xcient
We refer the ownership of This Truck Simulator Online to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Truck Simulator Online and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Truck Simulator Online. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Truck Simulator Online.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.