TroopWebHost is a website hosting service designed specifically for Boy Scout troops. It offers a number of features that are helpful for Boy Scout troops, including the ability to easily create and manage troop websites, email accounts, and online forums. TroopWebHost also offers a number of resources that can help Boy Scout troops to grow and succeed.
The latest TroopWebHost for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
TroopWebHost ANDROID App Summary
TroopWebHost has developed the TroopWebHost for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, TroopWebHost has got over 4975+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7.8
The latest update of TroopWebHost is Friday, November 18, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
TroopWebHost App Overview and Details
The TroopWebHost mobile app provides access to the features of the TroopWebHost website that are of greatest use to scouts, parents, and camping leaders. View your member directory and calendar, sign up for events, and take attendance.
Features of TroopWebHost for PC
1. Access to your TroopWebHost account
2. The ability to view your troop’s website
3. The ability to edit your troop’s website
4. The ability to add/remove content from your troop’s website
5. The ability to manage your troop’s website
6. The ability to view your troop’s calendar
7. The ability to add/remove events from your troop’s calendar
8. The ability to manage your troop’s calendar
9. The ability to view your troop’s directory
10. The ability to manage your troop’s directory
Install “TroopWebHost” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing TroopWebHost on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install TroopWebHost on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type TroopWebHost and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the TroopWebHost as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||TroopWebHost On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this TroopWebHost?
This version recognizes the new Spouse Access flag and uses it to determine the list of family members for which the user may sign up for events.
Overall, TroopWebHost is a great tool for keeping your troop organized and informed. The ability to manage your troop website, calendar, and email list from one place is very handy. The only drawback is the cost, but if you can afford it, it’s definitely worth the price.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the TroopWebHost for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent TroopWebHost Reviews
Can’t see calendar event details. Uninstalled. I use the website on my mobile device instead.
The TroopWebHost team delivered a superb cross platform mobile app that perfectly complements their ‘Best of Class’ TroopWebHost web platform used our BSA Troop and 1,800+ customers around the world. Our Scout families now have Troop contact and advancement mobile access in an easy to use secure app increasing our Troop engagement, and Scouts can now manage their own advancement and Troop activities. The TroopWebHost platform (web & mobile app) work as one and are highly customizable with outstanding technical support and new features added monthly as voted by Troop customers like us. Their customer service is prompt, polite, knowledgeable, thorough, and even has a Cub Scout platform with similar features. All in all TroopWebHost is an outstanding choice for Scouting, and their mobile app is another significant value added.
This app is amazing, limited features, but still amazing!
Could have a better ui
The ui could be better but I am happy that there is finally app to use. Something I suggest Is that you add widgets and when events happen it gives out a notification
App keeps crashing.
It is a good app. Everything that it does have is easy to use and works well. But it has very limited features. You can barely make any changes to the site only view the information. Once it brings more features such as email send, i will update my review. Also it does not save your login which is very unhelpful. Finally, it sometimes does not sync changes.
Great start. Now works on Blu Products phones. Make sure you have firmware version v10.0.04.01 dated 28-NOV-2020 10:51 or newer
Keeps crashing, even when not open. Would be nice, but needs to be functional.
We refer the ownership of This TroopWebHost to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TroopWebHost and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the TroopWebHost. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TroopWebHost.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.