TripIt is a travel planner that helps you organize and keep track of your trips. It allows you to view your itinerary, book flights and hotels, and track your expenses. TripIt also makes it easy to share your trip with others.
The technical specifications of the TripIt: Travel Planner for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
TripIt: Travel Planner ANDROID App Summary
TripIt: Travel Planner was developed by TripIt, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download TripIt: Travel Planner from Google Play Store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of TripIt: Travel Planner is 12.1.0 on Play store with total users of 5706678. The TripIt: Travel Planner app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the TripIt: Travel Planner is Wednesday, October 26, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the TripIt: Travel Planner on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install TripIt: Travel Planner For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the TripIt: Travel Planner installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the TripIt: Travel Planner and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the TripIt: Travel Planner on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the TripIt: Travel Planner in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the TripIt: Travel Planner on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||TripIt: Travel Planner On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||TripIt, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
TripIt: Travel Planner App Overview and Details
Join nearly 20 million travelers on the world’s highest-rated travel planner app for trip and itinerary organization!
As soon as you book a flight, hotel, rental car or other travel plan, simply forward it to [email protected] and we’ll automatically add it to your comprehensive itinerary. Seamlessly sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details about your travel plans, like when your flight gets in or the confirmation number for your hotel. Find them in a flash with TripIt — even when you’re offline.
Upload PDFs, photos, boarding passes, digital passport QR codes and more to your travel itinerary, so you can track everything in one place.
MAPS AND DIRECTIONS
The TripIt app includes all the map-related tools you’ll need on-the-go (it’s great for road trips).
– Plot out your entire trip on Google Maps or Apple Maps
– Quickly pull up transportation options and driving directions between two points (powered by Rome2Rio)
– Easily locate the closest restaurants, parking, ATMs and more
For roughly the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to access exclusive travel perks all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Share real-time flight status alerts and check in reminders
• Notify you if you’re eligible for a refund if your fare price drops after booking
• Track your reward programs and alert you if points are expiring
• Help you speed through security with a 4-month free trial of CLEAR and discounted membership
• Navigate you through the airport with interactive maps
Your Google Play account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Your TripIt Pro subscription will be good for 1 year, and automatically renew each year at $48.99 unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your term ends. To manage your subscription, including auto-renew, visit your Play Store Account Settings.
FREE TRIPIT PRO FOR SAP CONCUR USERS
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travelers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.
Features of TripIt: Travel Planner for PC
-Trip and itinerary planning app
-20 million users
-Easy to use
-Free to download
-Available on iOS and Android
-Covers flights, hotels, restaurants, and more
-Integrates with Google Maps
Whats New In this TripIt: Travel Planner?
• We’ve updated TripIt to run on Android 13. Make sure you always get the latest version of the app as we continue to add new features and enhancements that make travel less stressful.
TripIt is a great travel planning tool that can help you keep track of your travel itinerary and make sure you don’t miss a beat while you’re on the go.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the TripIt: Travel Planner on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent TripIt: Travel Planner Reviews
Need the option to share trips as a link, instead of inviting individuals.
Great travel app. Pro is awesome
I just started using it, but it seems great!
It does not add events do google calendar automatically. I would like to have an app like this that adds all appointment. The app keep running in the memory all the time causing slowing down of the smartphone.
This app performs excellently when you have an itinerary based vacation. Not map-based.
Terrible app doesn’t recognise user name and password I used when signing up via Concur website. Useless
Google Accounts are broken for inbox sync which breaks invitations to inner circles.
Very useful app for keeping track of trip details.
Not saving any itineraries correctly and supper buggy; keeps crashing. 11-2022; keeps crashing!
We refer the ownership of This TripIt: Travel Planner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TripIt: Travel Planner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the TripIt: Travel Planner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TripIt: Travel Planner.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.