TripCase is the perfect travel organizer for keeping track of your itinerary, flights, hotels, and more. With TripCase, you can easily access your travel information from any computer or mobile device.
So, you want to download the TripCase – Travel Organizer for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 TripCase – Travel Organizer ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download TripCase – Travel Organizer For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 TripCase – Travel Organizer App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of TripCase – Travel Organizer for PC
- 5 Whats New In this TripCase – Travel Organizer?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent TripCase – Travel Organizer Reviews
TripCase – Travel Organizer ANDROID App Summary
The TripCase – Travel Organizer is listed under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the TripCase – Travel Organizer is Sabre Traveler Solutions. The current version of TripCase – Travel Organizer is 4.15.13 with a total user count of 2314650 and an overall user rating of 3.9.
Friday, September 30, 2022 was the last date the TripCase – Travel Organizer was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download TripCase – Travel Organizer For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the TripCase – Travel Organizer on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the TripCase – Travel Organizer to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for TripCase – Travel Organizer. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the TripCase – Travel Organizer on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the TripCase – Travel Organizer on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||TripCase – Travel Organizer On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Sabre Traveler Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Friday, September 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
TripCase – Travel Organizer App Overview and Details
Organize all of your trip details and travel plans into one streamlined itinerary. TripCase lets you manage flight itineraries, hotel bookings, and rental car reservations in one app. Get airport terminal and gate information in one glance on your phone, and receive notifications on your phone, tablet or smartwatch if there is a change to your flight. Great for business travelers and frequent fliers.
BEFORE YOUR TRIP
• add reservation details to your account so you can access your itinerary from anywhere
• share your trip with others and TripCase will keep them updated on your behalf
AT THE AIRPORT
• view flight information and receive notifications if anything changes
• locate your seat on the plane or check out what’s available with real time seat maps
• search alternate flights when you need to make adjustments
AT YOUR DESTINATION
• quickly access directions or request an Uber ride to get to your next destination
• uncover something new with helpful messages specific to your destination
• instantly add new locations to your itinerary to remember them later
Features of TripCase – Travel Organizer for PC
1. Keep track of all your travel details and plans in one place
2. Get real-time updates on your itinerary
3. Share your trip details with others
4. Stay organized and on track while you travel
5. Get recommendations for places to visit and things to do
6. Save money by finding the best deals on hotels and flights
7. Make the most of your trip by planning ahead
8. Stay safe and informed while you travel
9. Free up your time to enjoy your trip
10. Make travel easier and more enjoyable for everyone involved
Whats New In this TripCase – Travel Organizer?
We regularly improve performance, fix bugs, and deliver features to help you take better trips. Any major updates will be highlighted for you inside the app.
TripCase is a great tool for organizing your travel plans and keeping track of your itinerary. It makes it easy to share your travel plans with others and keeps everything in one place. Overall, it is a great application for anyone who travels frequently.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the TripCase – Travel Organizer on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent TripCase – Travel Organizer Reviews
It’s very functional and handy. However it would be nice to be able to see both dates of each travels (as in web).
I’ve been using this app for over 5 years. It works pretty well to hold trip info, but now is outdated in terms of features and interface. The most glaring problem is that you cannot edit trips, which is frankly ridiculous. You can create a new one and combine them, but if you change flights, for example, there’s no way to update your trip. It also crashes pretty frequently, but at least it starts up quickly. This used to be one of the best travel apps, but there are now much better options.
It used to import everything. Now nothing is imported except for flight information. Cars, hotels… I have to enter manually. What a pain. I’m looking for a better app.
I use this to keep track of visiting friends’ flights. I get alerts, works great.
Very useful love it
Used 2yrs ago, info was there before it was announced and stayed up to date. Now, in the middle of my trip, my flights out, the info is still TBD, and for my return flights, the info is wrong, I’m 3 days out from my return flights and it’s not like the info isn’t out there. Very disappointed with where it’s gone, very unreliable.
I have had this app for 7/8 years but last two years it has gone downhill. Just doesn’t import the trips from the flight/holiday confirmation email. Not sure whether this is by choice or new bug in app. Used to be the best but now waste. Very disappointing.
I have two different reservations with two different airlines which recently changed their flight times. Trip case has not updated on the changes. I tried to reload the entire flight and it still shows the old flight times.
User interface is not fluid and friendly. For example, searching of address is weirdly designed. With some improvements, i m sure this will be a great tool for travelle like me.
We refer the ownership of This TripCase – Travel Organizer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TripCase – Travel Organizer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the TripCase – Travel Organizer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TripCase – Travel Organizer.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.