IntelliDrive® is the perfect tool for travelers who want to be more efficient and organized while on the road. It helps you keep track of your itinerary, bookings, and expenses so you can focus on enjoying your trip.
Installing and using the Travelers IntelliDrive® for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Travelers IntelliDrive® ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Travelers IntelliDrive® App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Travelers IntelliDrive® for PC
- 4 Download & Install Travelers IntelliDrive® On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Travelers IntelliDrive®?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Travelers IntelliDrive® Reviews
Travelers IntelliDrive® ANDROID App Summary
The Travelers Indemnity Company has developed the Travelers IntelliDrive® application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Finance category on Play Store. Travelers IntelliDrive® has over 170712 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of Travelers IntelliDrive® is currently 2.8.1.
The latest upstate time of the Travelers IntelliDrive® is Friday, July 15, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Travelers IntelliDrive® on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Travelers IntelliDrive® App Overview and Details
Travelers believes in making sure our customers understand the value of safe driving. IntelliDrive® is a program for Travelers auto insurance customers. This app will measure your driving for 90 days and provide updated driving performance and feedback after each trip. Your auto policy will be rated at renewal based on obtaining sufficient driving information from the app. There are just a few steps to get the app set up, and then it will run in the background.
IntelliDrive® top features:
• Easily monitor your driving performance with the new enhanced dashboard.
• Challenge yourself and your family to put the phone down while driving with the new Distraction Free Streak feature.
• Check out the new Improve section to find information about safe driving and ways you can improve your score.
• A revamped Trips section makes it easier to find and understand the details of each trip.
• Compare each driver’s overall performance by exploring our Driving Performance section.
To learn more about IntelliDrive®, please visit https://www.travelers.com/Intellidrive
Note: The IntelliDrive® program is not available in all states. Contact Travelers or your insurance agent for more information.
Features of Travelers IntelliDrive® for PC
1. IntelliDrive® is a comprehensive safe driving program that helps customers become better drivers.
2. The program includes online training, classroom instruction, and behind-the-wheel training.
3. Customers who complete the IntelliDrive® program can save on their auto insurance rates.
4. The program is available to all Travelers customers, regardless of driving history.
5. IntelliDrive® can help customers improve their driving skills, avoid accidents, and lower their risk of injuries.
6. The program is designed to be flexible and convenient, with online, classroom, and behind-the-wheel training options.
7. The IntelliDrive® program is backed by Travelers’ commitment to safety and customer satisfaction.
8. Customers who complete the program will receive a certificate of completion.
9. The IntelliDrive® program is offered at no additional cost to Travelers customers.
10. For more information, customers can visit the Travelers website or contact their local agent.
|App Name:||Travelers IntelliDrive® On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||The Travelers Indemnity Company|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, July 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Travelers IntelliDrive® On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Travelers IntelliDrive® on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Travelers IntelliDrive®. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Travelers IntelliDrive®, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Travelers IntelliDrive®?
This version contains app enhancements and bug fixes.
This application has the potential to save lives and reduce accidents on the roadways. The app is user friendly and reasonably priced. Overall, the app is a great tool for anyone who travels frequently.
Did the guide help you download and install the Travelers IntelliDrive® for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Travelers IntelliDrive®, let us know below.
Recent Travelers IntelliDrive® Reviews
Doesn’t seem to work on an Android 13 Pixel 7 as well as it does on my iPhone XR. What’s up with that????☹️☹️😮
downloaded app on my phone and it wouldn’t let me enter my phone number.
Unless you are a perfect driver that does not have a normal 8-5 job, beware. They will find every drive to be an “event” that counts against you.
Well, I get snail mail in my mailbox telling me to download and install this app for auto insurance discounts with travlers. I downloaded the app and put in my mobile number to get started. The app tells me “phone number not recognized” It’s the only phone number I have, and it’s correct in my travlers account profile. Garbage product experience so far.
How driving home from work at 5pm is an “event” and marked red? Why that app is judging when I’m supposed to drive my car? Devs, know what cars are used for, right? To drive to and from work. At 8am and 5pm. That is not an “event”.
App is creating “events” to reduce driver performance. The app incorrectly assess hard braking and acceleration events. Very poor app for the consumer perspective.
Wow is like your demanding mom is driving with you, very intrusive that wants all radar sensors on. They don’t need to have Bluetooth on and like other people say we can’t do anything on it without being recorded as distraction. They’re literally getting free driving data from us so let’s hope we get the discount at the end of the trial or I’ll be flipping on these people.
it’s very accurate at recording every move you make while driving.
The one thing I don’t like is the “hard breaking” events I get. When someone pulls out in front of me or cuts in when I am driving a safe distance and I have to quickly break. Or a stop light changes as I am approaching an intersection. I wish there was a way to select the situation so it doesn’t count against me.
We refer the ownership of This Travelers IntelliDrive® to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Travelers IntelliDrive® and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Travelers IntelliDrive®. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Travelers IntelliDrive®.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.