The Transact Prepaid MasterCard is a reloadable prepaid card that can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Transact Prepaid MasterCard is a safe and convenient alternative to cash and checks. With Transact Prepaid MasterCard, you can make purchases, pay bills, or get cash at ATMs.
Do you know the technical specifics of Transact Prepaid for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Transact Prepaid ANDROID App Summary
The Transact Prepaid application developer is NetSpend. They listed the Transact Prepaid under the Finance category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Transact Prepaid is more than 144728. With a 3.7, the latest 6.3.1 of the Transact Prepaid is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Transact Prepaid is Monday, October 24, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Transact Prepaid on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Transact Prepaid On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Transact Prepaid Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Transact Prepaid on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Transact Prepaid and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Transact Prepaid on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Transact Prepaid for PC
1. The ability to manage your account from anywhere
2. The ability to check your account balance
3. The ability to view your transaction history
4. The ability to transfer funds to other accounts
5. The ability to make payments
6. The ability to top up your account
7. The ability to manage your profile
8. The ability to receive notifications
9. The ability to contact customer support
10. The ability to view your rewards
Transact Prepaid App Overview and Details
The 7-Eleven [email protected] Prepaid Mobile App lets you manage your account wherever you are, whenever you need it. That means it’s easy to do things like:
Find a participating 7-Eleven that offers no-cost ATMs. Pay bills at 7-Eleven stores using the PayNearMe app.* Locate the nearest 7-Eleven store to load funds to your card See transaction history and use budgeting tools. Send money to friends and family.
It’s secure, fast, and best of all, free.** Learn more about the [email protected] Prepaid MasterCard by going to www.Transact711.com.
* PayNearMe operates in-store bill pay services. Fees for bill payments processed through our third party bill pay service providers are determined and assessed by the third-party service providers.
** While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the Cardholder Agreement at www.Transact711.com for details.
Whats New In this Transact Prepaid?
Transact is a great prepaid application that offers a variety of features and benefits. It is a great way to manage your finances and stay on top of your spending. Overall, Transact is a great choice for a prepaid application.
Downloading and installing the Transact Prepaid for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Transact Prepaid Reviews
I’ve been using these cards for the past seven years when I stumbled upon them one day on a quick trip to a 7-11 store! Out of curiosity, I purchased one $2.95 card. I was broke that day, so I only put $10.00 on card. Once I’d begun working again, I began using the Transact Prepaid Card to pay my bills! Oh they offer direct deposit too! Having the app is even better too! It saves the hassle of calling customer service about an issue. I definitely recommend this to anyone on the go!!
Great user friendly site for prepaid cards and new users wouldn’t have a hard time enrolling with prepaid 7-Eleven transact since there is a live operator to assist when activating the card they give.
I love my transact account! I just wish the cards had a chip reader. That would be awesome! But other than that, this account is awesome!
Horrible is all i have to say. Got my card. Spent 20 minutes taking pictures of my id. It told me to call. And it just got worse from there. A day later im having a check mailed to me of the money i put on it . i have to wait 5 days for them to mail it. I put money on the card to buy a in game item i really needed and now an totally screwed
This app sucks it won’t let me in it shuts down on my phn
Not letting me log in on phone or pc. It just loops back to sign in when i put my password in
We refer the ownership of This Transact Prepaid to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Transact Prepaid and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Transact Prepaid. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Transact Prepaid.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.