Transact Mobile Ordering is an app that allows you to order food and drinks from your favorite restaurants and cafes. With Transact, you can pay for your order using your credit or debit card, or with PayPal. Transact is available for both iPhone and Android devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Transact Mobile Ordering for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Transact Mobile Ordering For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Transact Mobile Ordering ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Transact Mobile Ordering for PC
- 4 Transact Mobile Ordering App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Transact Mobile Ordering?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Transact Mobile Ordering Reviews
How To Install & Download Transact Mobile Ordering For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Transact Mobile Ordering on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Transact Mobile Ordering, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Transact Mobile Ordering app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Transact Mobile Ordering ANDROID App Summary
Under the Food & Drink category on Google Play store, Transact Mobile Ordering has over 96495 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Transact Campus Inc. has developed the Transact Mobile Ordering and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.2.9.
Until this latest version, Transact Mobile Ordering has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Thursday, June 16, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Transact Mobile Ordering on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Transact Mobile Ordering On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Transact Campus Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Thursday, June 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Transact Mobile Ordering for PC
1. Mobile Ordering allows you to order, pay and pick up your food all in one place.
2. You can order from anywhere, at any time.
3. Mobile Ordering is fast and convenient.
4. You can order ahead of time and pick up your food when it’s ready.
5. You can pay with cash, credit or debit.
6. You can add a tip for the driver.
7. You can view your order history.
8. You can re-order your favorite items.
9. You can track your order.
10. You can contact customer service through the app.
Transact Mobile Ordering App Overview and Details
Get ‘outta line!
Mobile Ordering is a simple, super convenient way to order, pay and pick up – right from your mobile device. Use the app to browse restaurants and menus, order from your favorite campus spot, pay by credit/campus card or even your meal plan (whatever your campus allows). We’ll tell you when to expect your order, notify you every step of the way, and send a message when your order is ready. No more wasted time waiting in line. We’ll even remember your favorites, so you can reorder superfast.
But wait, there’s more… not only are you going to get rewarded with shorter order and wait times, you may be able to earn actual reward points (at participating locations). You’ll get points for things like opening messages, ordering food, and rating your purchases. Complete challenges for bonus points and level up, where you can earn points even faster. Then use your points to enter contests and receive rewards.
· Order, pay and pick up – right from your phone
· Browse restaurants and menus
· Customize your order, your way
· Pay with campus card or credit/debit card
· Know when to expect your order and get notified when your food is ready
· Earn points, get rewards at participating locations
Whats New In this Transact Mobile Ordering?
The Transact Mobile Ordering application is a great tool for businesses to use to streamline their ordering process. It is easy to use and helps businesses keep track of their orders and customers. Overall, the Transact Mobile Ordering application is a great tool for businesses to use to improve their ordering process.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Transact Mobile Ordering of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Transact Mobile Ordering Reviews
Love it. But I wish it was a little easier to find specific dining areas.
Works as it should
It functions as an app at the current moment. Due to scheduling, this app helps me get my food in a timely fashion.
Glad to have this app, makes mobile ordering on campus a breeze!
It’s really reliable. Easy to navigate as well. I use it for school and I’ve had no problems so far.
Was nice to keep track of my meal swipes. Interface is pretty straightforward.
We refer the ownership of This Transact Mobile Ordering to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Transact Mobile Ordering and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Transact Mobile Ordering. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Transact Mobile Ordering.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.