Tradovate’s Event Contracts are designed to streamline the contract process for events of all sizes. Our contracts are specifically tailored to the event industry and can be easily customized to fit your event’s specific needs. We offer a variety of contract types, including event planning, catering, and photography contracts, as well as a wide range of add-ons and extras. Whether you’re planning a small gathering or a large-scale event, Tradovate has the contract solution for you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Tradovate – Event Contracts for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Tradovate – Event Contracts On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Tradovate, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 Tradovate – Event Contracts ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Tradovate – Event Contracts For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Tradovate – Event Contracts for PC
- 4 Tradovate – Event Contracts App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Tradovate – Event Contracts?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Tradovate – Event Contracts Reviews
Tradovate – Event Contracts ANDROID App Summary
The Tradovate – Event Contracts was developed by the popular developer agency named Tradovate, LLC. They have the Tradovate – Event Contracts in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.221130.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 14875 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Tradovate – Event Contracts latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 was the last date the Tradovate – Event Contracts was updated with new features. If you want to use the Tradovate – Event Contracts on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Tradovate – Event Contracts using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Tradovate – Event Contracts For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Tradovate – Event Contracts using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Tradovate – Event Contracts on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Tradovate – Event Contracts here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Tradovate – Event Contracts for PC
1. Event Contracts are a new way to access financial markets.
2. Event Contracts are simple to use.
3. Event Contracts allow you to access some of the world’s leading financial markets.
4. Event Contracts can be used to hedge against market risk.
5. Event Contracts can be used to speculate on market movements.
6. Event Contracts can be traded online.
7. Event Contracts can be traded 24 hours a day.
8. Event Contracts have low transaction costs.
9. Event Contracts can be settled in cash.
10. Event Contracts are transparent and regulated.
Tradovate – Event Contracts App Overview and Details
Event Contracts are a new and simple way to access some of the world’s leading financial markets. Choose a market, select the day’s closing price, then decide if it will finish the day over or under.
*Predict. Play. Win. – Predict the daily closing price of some of the world’s most popular markets like S&P, Nasdaq, Dow, metals, energies & currencies.
*Quick & Easy – “Yes” or “No”? You decide. Pick the price you think the market will close at, it’s that simple. If you predict correctly, you earn $20, never risking more than the price you paid.**
*Access the Top 10 Financial Markets: E-mini S&P 500, E-mini Nasdaq-100, E-mini Russell 2000, E-mini Dow, WTI Crude oil, Natural Gas, EUR/USD, Gold, Silver & Copper.
*Get into the Game – Choose daily over/under outcomes for top financial markets.
*Safety & Security – Tradovate is one of the first regulated US brokers to offer Event-Based Contracts offered by CME Group, one of the world’s largest exchanges.
** Less standard fees. Exchange, clearing & NFA fees still apply.
Whats New In this Tradovate – Event Contracts?
Improvements and bugfixes
The Tradovate – Event Contracts application is a great way to streamline the process of creating and managing event contracts. The application is easy to use and provides a great way to keep track of event contracts. Overall, the Tradovate – Event Contracts application is a great tool for event planners and managers.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Tradovate – Event Contracts of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Tradovate – Event Contracts Reviews
I have just DL this app but I’ll take a chance on my win In the gold and silver metals
Not as user friendly
Still going through this but I think it’s just great
Great easy simple bidding
When I learned that I would have to sometimes wager more money than I was willing to risk it put up all kinds of red flags about this app commodity trading can be accomplished simply by buying ETF shares in that commodity or blue chip stock for example I practice commodity tree investing in chocolate by buying some in Hershey’s if you risk $10 you should not ever be forced to pay more than that if your trade fails through stay clear of this app for your own good I am a professional Trader!
Fun and exciting a new awesome experience
Great Introduction to Investments. Start with $20. Play on the conservative side and build to $2000. Then switch over to their futures. This is real and perfect for teaching anyone about the multiple markets. Don’t listen to the haters. Take control of your own small time trading. Then make it an eventual INVESTMENT. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
Sucks, can’t even finish application. They’re probably just stealing your info
Best platform for investment out there…… don’t hesitate to try it out !
Updated and now app is sending me in circles with the Captcha results/automation when trying to login.
We refer the ownership of This Tradovate – Event Contracts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tradovate – Event Contracts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tradovate – Event Contracts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tradovate – Event Contracts.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.