To Do List is an application that helps users manage their tasks. It is simple and easy to use, and it is available on various platforms. To Do List helps users to be more organized and efficient in their work.
This article is all about helping you get to know the To Do List for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download To Do List For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the To Do List on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the To Do List, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the To Do List app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
To Do List ANDROID App Summary
Under the Productivity category on Google Play store, To Do List has over 19600443 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Splend Apps has developed the To Do List and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.25.
Until this latest version, To Do List has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.8. This latest version was last updated on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the To Do List on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||To Do List On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Splend Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of To Do List for PC
1. SplenDO is a smart task list that is easy to use on a daily basis.
2. The user experience is fantastic, making it easy to keep track of tasks.
3. The interface is sleek and user-friendly.
4. SplenDO is great for managing both personal and work-related tasks.
5. SplenDO helps to increase productivity by keeping tasks organized and easily accessible.
6. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
7. SplenDO offers a free trial so that users can try out the app before committing to a subscription.
8. There is also a premium version of SplenDO that includes additional features such as syncing across devices and task sharing.
9. SplenDO is constantly being updated with new features and improvements.
10. The SplenDO team is always available to help with any questions or issues.
To Do List App Overview and Details
What is SplenDO?
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do – you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time – you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget – icon with optional today’s and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget – resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar – component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar – to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android – sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SplendApps/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splendapps/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/SplendApps
Whats New In this To Do List?
Usability improvements and minor bug fixes.
This To Do List application is a great way to keep track of your tasks and get them done in a timely manner. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great tool for anyone looking to get organized. The app is free to download and use, and it is a great way to get your life in order.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the To Do List of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent To Do List Reviews
Help full app
It improves my work efficiency thanks to do
Hmm carry on
Fantastic minimalist to-do list app that does exactly what it says. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because there is zero customization options, aesthetically.
Been using the app. So far liked it. Especially the voice reminder. Have to wait and see how it fares.
We refer the ownership of This To Do List to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for To Do List and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the To Do List. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the To Do List.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.