Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens is a physics-based puzzle game for iOS and Android developed by Avokiddo. The objective of the game is to guide the titular Thinkrolls through a series of increasingly difficult levels by solving puzzles and avoiding traps. With its charming visuals and deceptively simple gameplay, Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens is a game that is easy to pick up but difficult to master.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens App Overview and Details
- 2 Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens Reviews
Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens App Overview and Details
Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens App Overview and Details
*** 33% OFF – Limited Time Offer! ***
♛ Google Play Editors’ Choice
♛ Winner Google Play “Best Families Apps 2016”
♛ Editor’s Choice by Children’s Technology Review (score 100/100)
♛ Top Pick by Common Sense Media (rating 5/5)
♛ Best Pick by TechWithKids (rating 5/5)
Thinkrolls Kings & Queens is an epic adventure of logic, physics and fun! Practice reasoning, memory and problem solving skills in this challenging puzzle game that is loved by kids and parents alike!
228 physics puzzles, 12 fairytale castles, toothy crocodiles, goofy ghosts and a friendly dragon, provide hours of fun-filled play and brain training for the whole family! So, unlock the fun, unleash the magic, and let your young knight or princess embark on an epic quest of twists and turns.
HOW TO PLAY
The goal is simple: Move, handle and combine objects to clear a path, obtain the key, and open the gate to the next level. Collect treasure for the dragon so he’ll let you through. The adventure unfolds inside 12 beautiful, epic castles filled with obstacles, puzzles and fun science concepts.
Exciting challenges await you at every turn! Lull a cool crocodile to sleep with a song. Make a goofy ghost vanish with reflected light. This brain twisting puzzle game has it all; castles, dragons, knights, princesses, simple machines, physics, enchanting spells, and a touch of magic!
WIN ACCESSORIES TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR THINKROLLS
Solve the puzzles and collect candy and precious gems to please the resident dragon. In return, the dragon offers you crowns, tiaras, mustaches, costumes, and many more majestic accessories to customize your own unique Thinkroll characters.
FUN PHYSICS ELEMENTS
● Gear & Rack: combine gears with racks to create ladders & conveyor belts
● Chest & Bridge: fill gaps and collapse swaying bridges to clear the way
● Crocodile & Harp: use the harp to lull the crocodile to sleep
● Ghost & Mirror: shift the mirror to eliminate the ghost with reflected light
● Hatch & Lever: switch the lever to open and close hatches
● Flying Potion: unleash the magic potion to defy gravity and fly to the finish
● 115 easy puzzles for children 5-8 years old
● 113 challenging puzzles for children 8+ years old
● 12 epic castles packed with smart brain challenges
● Super fun physics: simple machines, forces, tension, light reflection & more
● Collect candies and gems to feed the dragon
● Win awesome accessories to customize your own Thinkrolls
● Build your own Thinkrolls library
● Clear the castle of spooky spiders & bats
● Supports 6 player profiles
● No time limits. Play at your own pace.
● Gorgeous artwork, delightful music & sound design
● COPPA compliant, no in-app purchases, no third-party ads
● STEM skills
● Hands-on physics
● Logic & problem solving
● Cause and effect reasoning
● Memory & Spatial cognition
● Strategizing & planning ahead
● Patience & perseverance
Castles 1-2 “Easy” and castles 1-2 “Hard” are free to play, offering 71 unique puzzles. If you and your kids enjoy the game, you can unlock the remaining 8 castles (157 levels) with a single in-app purchase. This feature is protected behind a parental gate. Our app does not contain any 3rd party ads and provides a safe and quality experience for your kids.
A premium version without in-app purchases is also available on Google Play.
Our app works perfectly on Android restricted profiles. Just make sure that “Play Games” and “Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens” are turned on in the list of “App & content access” for this profile. Contact us if you need help setting up your restricted profile.
Download & Install Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens on your PC.
|App Name:||Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Sunday, April 24, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens ANDROID App Summary
Avokiddo is the developer of this Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens application. It is listed under the Puzzle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1426578+ users of this app. The Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens app rating is currently 1.3.7.
It was last updated on Sunday, April 24, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens for PC
1. 33% OFF – Limited Time Offer!
2. Google Play Editors’ Choice
3. Winner Google Play “Best Family”
4. Over 1,000,000 downloads
5. 5-star rating
6. No in-app purchases
8. Fun for the whole family
Whats New In this Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens?
Minor improvements & fixes
This is a great application for kids who are struggling with math. It is a fun way for them to learn and practice their math skills. TheThinkrolls: Kings & Queens application is a great tool for parents and teachers to use to help kids improve their math skills.
This concludes our article on Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens Reviews
I LOVE IT
My daughter loved this game very much as much as I can remember, but sometime she would ask me to help her complete 3 whole levels because it was difficult, would appreciate it if you made a version for kiddies or toddlers, thanks.
I think its amazing but i would like it to be more easier and unlock all the levels on the game apart from that i really enjoy it
I think I played that game before
No problem with this one of these guys I think we are a
I love the app. It is so much fun and I love the dragon
So stupid game and always west our money for a stupid thing please fix this ugly app I am soo sorry to say this it is soo good app but not tooo much good thank you ,
This game is very relaxing for my 2 year old she beat the levels and wanted to start all over again and she was sad when she completed the game so please add more levels
20th century fox game
We refer the ownership of This Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.