The Roku app is a free app for your mobile device that turns your phone or tablet into the ultimate streaming companion for your Roku player or Roku TV. The Roku app lets you control your Roku player or Roku TV, search for movies, TV shows, and more, and even use your mobile device as a remote control. The Roku app is available for iOS and Android devices.
We will help you download the The Roku App (Official) for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install The Roku App (Official) on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 The Roku App (Official) ANDROID App Summary
- 3 The Roku App (Official) App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of The Roku App (Official) for PC
- 5 Whats New In this The Roku App (Official)?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent The Roku App (Official) Reviews
Download & Install The Roku App (Official) on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the The Roku App (Official) on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the The Roku App (Official), and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the The Roku App (Official), you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the The Roku App (Official) appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the The Roku App (Official) by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the The Roku App (Official) on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||The Roku App (Official) On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Roku Inc.|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, November 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Roku App (Official) ANDROID App Summary
Roku Inc. is the developer of the The Roku App (Official), and they have the app under the Entertainment of Google Play Store. The latest version of the The Roku App (Official) from them is VARY with over 52027930 users under the hood. With a 4.7 rating, the The Roku App (Official) is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the The Roku App (Official) is Saturday, November 19, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the The Roku App (Official) on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
The Roku App (Official) App Overview and Details
Get to know the must-have streaming sidekick!
Use the free Roku® mobile app to:
• Control your Roku devices with a convenient remote
• Use your voice or keyboard to quickly search for entertainment
• Enjoy private listening with headphones
• Stream free movies, live TV, and more on the go with The Roku Channel
• Cast media files from your phone, like videos and photos, to your TV
• Add and launch channels on your Roku devices
• Enter text on your Roku device more easily with your mobile keyboard
You must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device to use certain features of the mobile app. Some features require a compatible Roku device and may require logging into your Roku account.
• Voice search is available in English in the US, UK, and Canada. It’s also available in Spanish in Mexico and the US.
• The Roku Channel can be viewed in the mobile app in the US only.
• Some channels require payment, can change, and vary by country.
For more information and troubleshooting, go to http://support.roku.com
Features of The Roku App (Official) for PC
1. The Roku mobile app is free to use.
2. You can use the app to control your Roku device.
3. The app lets you browse through Roku channels and add them to your Roku device.
4. You can use the app to search for Roku channels and add them to your Roku device.
5. The app lets you view your Roku device’s settings.
6. You can use the app to view your Roku device’s activity history.
7. You can use the app to manage your Roku device’s account settings.
8. You can use the app to find and install Roku channels.
9. You can use the app to view your Roku device’s firmware version.
10. You can use the app to contact Roku customer support.
Whats New In this The Roku App (Official)?
– Fixed an error updating the Save List.
– Fixed an issue retrieving the metadata for some certain content.
– Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Roku App (Official) is a great way to watch your favorite shows and movies on your Roku device. It’s easy to use and has a ton of features that make it a must-have for any Roku user.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the The Roku App (Official)? Let us know!
Recent The Roku App (Official) Reviews
easy to use
great and easy to use
Good Value Service…Guest Mode is convenient
Can’t find the remote I can use my phone
plenty to watch 👍👍!
Having a lot of issues with the app remote not working because it says my device is not connected to network while playing in the background on the network. Please fix
We refer the ownership of This The Roku App (Official) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Roku App (Official) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Roku App (Official). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Roku App (Official).
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.