If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to enjoy a night with friends, look no further than The Jackbox Party Pack 2. This game includes five different party games that are sure to get everyone laughing and having a good time. From the classic trivia game, Fibbage, to the new and improved Quiplash, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. So gather your friends, pop some popcorn, and get ready to have a blast with The Jackbox Party Pack 2.
We will help you download the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install The Jackbox Party Pack 2 on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 The Jackbox Party Pack 2 ANDROID App Summary
- 3 The Jackbox Party Pack 2 App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of The Jackbox Party Pack 2 for PC
- 5 Whats New In this The Jackbox Party Pack 2?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent The Jackbox Party Pack 2 Reviews
Download & Install The Jackbox Party Pack 2 on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the The Jackbox Party Pack 2, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the The Jackbox Party Pack 2, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||The Jackbox Party Pack 2 On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Jackbox Games, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, July 25, 2019|
|Get it On:|
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 ANDROID App Summary
Jackbox Games, Inc. is the developer of the The Jackbox Party Pack 2, and they have the app under the Trivia of Google Play Store. The latest version of the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 from them is 1.1.1 with over 6562 users under the hood. With a 3.4 rating, the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 is Thursday, July 25, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 App Overview and Details
The sequel to the party game phenomenon The Jackbox Party Pack, featuring FIVE fresh, rib-tickling party games! Games include:
1) The runaway hit bluffing game Fibbage 2 (2-8 players) with over 500 brand-new questions, more than 2x the original.
2) The hear-larious sound-effects game Earwax (3-8 players).
3) The absurd art auction game Bidiots (3-6 players), where you draw right there on your phone or tablet.
4) The say-anything, gut-busting Quiplash XL (3-8 players), which includes everything in Quiplash, Quip Pack 1, AND over 100 brand-new prompts.
5) The bomb-defusing nailbiter of a party game, Bomb Corp. (1-4 players).
Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers – making it the perfect easy-to-join party starter. No extra controllers needed! And, spectators can join and affect some games by playing as Audience members!
NOTE: The play store lists this app as 49 MB, however fully installed with updates, this app is about 1 GB.
NOTE: This game is local play, but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players. It’s a game-night riot in a box… without the box!
NOTE: This game is in English only.
Features of The Jackbox Party Pack 2 for PC
1. Five new, hilarious party games perfect for large groups!
2. Play with up to eight players at a time – great for big parties!
3. Games are easy to learn and perfect for all ages
4. Enjoy classic party games like charades and trivia, or try something new like Fibbage 2
5. With so many games to choose from, there’s something for everyone!
6. The Jackbox Party Pack 2 is perfect for any occasion – from birthday parties to family gatherings
7. Games can be played on any TV or computer – no extra equipment needed!
8. Downloadable content means you can keep the party going even after the initial pack runs out
9. With regular updates and new content, The Jackbox Party Pack 2 is always fresh
10. An affordable price makes this pack a great value for hours of entertainment
Whats New In this The Jackbox Party Pack 2?
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 is a great way to liven up any party. It’s easy to use and has a wide variety of games to keep everyone entertained. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a fun way to liven up their next party.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the The Jackbox Party Pack 2? Let us know!
Recent The Jackbox Party Pack 2 Reviews
This is not working on my Shield TVs anymore either like other reviewers have stated. These apps cost way too much money to have this issue and support has not chimed in yet either. I own 4 or 5 of these packs. FIX YOUR APP!
Used to work great on Nvidia Shield 2015 but wil not install on the 2019 version, please fix!!
This game is extremely fun 1 out of the 20 times you play because it will only work the right way once out of the 20 times you play. This game is SUPER BUGGY most of the games are unplayable because of it. Examples Bugs: Bidiots – Its supposed to give you 90 seconds to draw 2 pictures it gives you 1 second instead, and lists different hinted values for pieces to different players for the same art piece. Fibbage 2 – gets stuck on picking a question and you have to restart the game or it crashes. Bomb Corp. – Works for a lot of them but when you have to file names sames your wrong alot of the time when your right, and then tells you you should have put the same one down that you put down. Earwax – Doesn’t Work at all because of time being 0 seconds. Quiplash XL – Doesn’t Work at all because of time being 0 seconds. If they worked this would be a great game, and when they fix the bugs it will be a great game, but right now it’s not worth $25. It’s not even worth free with ad support right now because IT ISN’T PLAYABLE. Still not compatible with nexus player
Firstly, I’d like to point out that I own an nVidia Shield TV with a game pad. Here are the issues I had with this game. 1) This game CANNOT be played with a game pad. The description says things like “No extra controllers needed.”, but does not point out exactly what they mean. This game can only be played using a phone or another computer because it uses room codes to connect local players together – there is no real local play even with 2 game pads. 2) This game requires a constant internet connection in order to work. If you intend to play this offline, it will not work. This is the biggest issue for me because I intended to play this game at a location without an internet connection. 3) None of this is clearly stated on the product page. If i knew it wasn’t really compatible with the Shield, I wouldn’t have bought it. One last thing I’d like to mention is that I did not get a refund despite not even being able to play the game. However, an email from Jackbox games clearly stated that their company cannot issue refunds and if I wished to obtain one I would need to do so through Google Play. Make sure you are OK with these things before deciding to purchase this game.
This is my number one goto when I throw parties. Everyone loves it and Fibbage is usually how we top off our night!
Awesome fun, love the new mixture of party games and more strategic games like bidiots and bomb corp. 🙂
Update: The latest update fixed the issues with Bidiots crashing. Seems to be working great now. Best pack of games for a party out there, hands down!
This is a ridiculously fun party game.
This new installment of Jackbox is even better than the last. We love every game and they are varied enough that it is worth buying both as the games are fairly different. Note: Games are played on the tv with each player connecting with their own phone, or tablet, also most games require at least 3 players and are definitely funner with more, so plan on busting this out for parties. If you like Cards Against Humanity then give this a try!
Doesn’t work on Nexus player. Could be a great party game if it actually worked.
We refer the ownership of This The Jackbox Party Pack 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Jackbox Party Pack 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Jackbox Party Pack 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Jackbox Party Pack 2.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.