The Eighth Continent 2 is a science fiction novel by Australian author Peter Ward. It is the sequel to The Eighth Continent and was first published in 1992. The novel follows the adventures of the characters as they attempt to find a new home on a planet that is slowly being consumed by a black hole.
Our goal is to help you get the The Eighth Continent 2 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
The Eighth Continent 2 ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the The Eighth Continent 2 is Ben Garrett and they’ve done a great job at keeping The Eighth Continent 2 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the The Eighth Continent 2 under Adventure of Play Store. The Eighth Continent 2’s latest version is 1.7 with an impressive user base of over 669. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.9 shows how people love The Eighth Continent 2.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the The Eighth Continent 2 is Tuesday, November 1, 2016 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the The Eighth Continent 2 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
The Eighth Continent 2 App Overview and Details
‘The Eighth Continent 2: The Chasm’ is the much anticipated second interactive novel of a trilogy in which you play the hero!
(This paid version is identical in content to the free version, but contains no adverts.)
In the first gamebook you sought your lost family across post-apocalyptic London, but now you must venture north, to a mysterious place they call The Chasm.
Scavenge, fight, hack, trade and now persuade your way through a ruined world.
– Choose: Another branching storyline where every choice has a consequence.
– Explore: Conditional choices, where your options may depend on the items in your inventory, your health or mental state, previously visited locations, your reputation with other characters, or even your wealth!
– Fight: A card-based fighting mini-game.
– Hack: A mini-game for hacking electronic locks.
– Scavenge: A mini-game where you scavenge for precious goods.
– Trade: Vendors to buy and sell.
– Decode: A decryption mini-game to decode secret records.
– Persuade: A mini-game where you persuade characters to your point of view.
– Record: A new ‘scrapbook’, where texts found in the wasteland build up a picture of life after End-Day.
– Manage: An inventory of consumables and quest items for you to manage.
– Over 900 pages.
– 36 achievements.
– An improved, automatic bookmark save system.
Suitable for adults and young adults alike, the book uses clean language throughout and contains mild fictional violence in the form of a card game. Although a standalone story, ‘The Eighth Continent 2: The Chasm’ is the second book of a trilogy; book three will be released as an app soon.
Features of The Eighth Continent 2 for PC
1. Second interactive novel of a trilogy
2. Features three unique endings
3. Over 60 achievements to unlock
4. 20 hours of gameplay
5. Fully illustrated
6. Lore-rich world-building
7. Complex and detailed characters
8. Intriguing plot
9. Multiple choice gameplay
10. Rich and immersive storytelling
Whats New In this The Eighth Continent 2?
Fixed several bugs and typos – thanks to Pascal for the excellent bug reports!
Download & Install The Eighth Continent 2 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the The Eighth Continent 2 app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the The Eighth Continent 2 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the The Eighth Continent 2 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed The Eighth Continent 2 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||The Eighth Continent 2 On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Ben Garrett|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 1, 2016|
|Get it On:|
This application is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The Eighth Continent 2 is a great tool for anyone looking to improve their English language skills. The audio and visual features are top-notch, and the app is very affordable. Overall, I highly recommend The Eighth Continent 2 to anyone looking to improve their English language skills.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the The Eighth Continent 2 for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the The Eighth Continent 2, or the steps altogether.
Recent The Eighth Continent 2 Reviews
So enjoyable, I read it twice and made some different choices the second time around. Ben and Pat – I hope you are both doing well. Being that the draft of book 3 was completed more than a year ago, I was hoping to see the final book available. Are you able to provide an update?
These are great games. Clever interactive fiction with minigames.
Amazing again… I loved part 1 and part 2 rocks as well. Part 3 is going to be epic!!! Ps I may have fan girled a little bit when you replied to my review Pat ☺
I left my review for Part 1 already. My experience with part 2 is basically the same. Meaning this is a well written , lovely game which has the ability to reel you in entirely. I love this game so much and I appreciate the effort and care by the developer and his team. Buy this game and support a real gem that will make your day a little bit better when playing it! Can’t wait for part 3!! Thank you and all the best.
Purchased both waiting on 3 Ty it’s an amazing trip so far, would like play achievements added if possible it’s the only improvement i can see. Still loving it. Still hoping for the 3rd book, been keeping an eye out for it.
A great story based game.
Decided to buy the paid version for a rerun. Was as good as ever! Can’t wait for the third and (possibly) final installment!
Been a fan for a while! Decided to reread and buy the paid versions of the book and I’m just as absorbed as I was when I first read the series! i really hope the third book is coming soon! This story is phenomenal!
hey again I check periodically to see if a third is out. hope you guys are doing well and can keep doing this. just looking for maybe an update
About to start number 2 after bringing the first one over Xmas…is number 3 anywhere near being released?
We refer the ownership of This The Eighth Continent 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Eighth Continent 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Eighth Continent 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Eighth Continent 2.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.