Thames Valley Buses (TVB) is a bus company based in Reading, Berkshire, England. It is a subsidiary of the Go-Ahead Group. Thames Valley Buses operate local bus services in Reading, Slough, Newbury, Oxford and Maidenhead. Thames Valley Buses also operate coach services to London and the South East.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Thames Valley Buses for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Thames Valley Buses For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Thames Valley Buses for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Thames Valley Buses.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Thames Valley Buses on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Thames Valley Buses and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Thames Valley Buses on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Thames Valley Buses On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Thames Valley Buses|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Thames Valley Buses ANDROID App Summary
The Thames Valley Buses was developed by the popular developer agency named Thames Valley Buses. They have the Thames Valley Buses in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 39.6.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 9748 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Thames Valley Buses latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, December 8, 2022 was the last date the Thames Valley Buses was updated with new features. If you want to use the Thames Valley Buses on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Thames Valley Buses using the emulator later on.
Thames Valley Buses App Overview and Details
Our new app has everything you need to get around the Thames Valley area with Thames Valley Buses. It’s packed full of everything you’ll need to get mobile on the bus.
Mobile Tickets Purchase mobile tickets securely with a debit/credit card or with Google Pay and show the driver when boarding – no more searching for cash!
Live Buses and Real Time Departures: Browse and view buses and stops on the map, explore upcoming departures, or check out the routes from a stop to see where you could travel next.
Journey Planning: Plan your commute, trip to the shops or night out with friends. It’s now even easier to plan ahead with Thames Valley Buses.
Timetables: We’ve squeezed all of our routes and timetables into the palm of your hand.
Favourites: You can quickly save your favourite Departure Boards, Timetables and Journeys, with quick access from one convenient menu.
Disruptions: You’ll be able to keep up to date with service changes directly from our disruption feeds inside the app.
NEW! Watch apps: The wearable tech trend is showing no sign of going away, so for those of you with smartwatches, we’ve made new watch apps for you. You can find the stops closest to you, look up departures from your favourite stops and send any departure board to your watch while using the main app.
As always, we welcome your feedback. You can send it to us via the app.
Features of Thames Valley Buses for PC
1. Real-time bus times and locations
2. Find the nearest bus stop
3. Get directions to your destination
4. Save your favourite locations
5. Set up alerts for when your bus is due
6. Pay for your bus fare easily and securely
7. Access information on all bus routes in the Thames Valley area
8. Learn about disruptions and service changes
9. Provide feedback to Thames Valley Buses
10. Get help and support from the Thames Valley Buses team
Whats New In this Thames Valley Buses?
Bug fixes and general maintenance
Thames Valley Buses has been an excellent bus service provider in the area for many years. The company has an excellent reputation and has a proven track record of providing a high quality service. The company has a strong commitment to safety and customer satisfaction, and has a wide range of buses and vehicles to suit all needs. Thames Valley Buses is an excellent choice for any bus service needs in the area.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Thames Valley Buses of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Thames Valley Buses Reviews
Love the bus, love the app.
Very Good To Check Times
Made things much easier
Far too many cancellation recently, and nowhere to complain in the apps. Times where the bus needs to improve their services. Very disappointed.
More comprehensive than the Courtney Coaches application. More bus times. Very useful to track buses and check departure times.
Good app really useful 👍
Great App with everything you need to know.
All good!….tracking buses is essential these days…..fantastic app 🙂
We refer the ownership of This Thames Valley Buses to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Thames Valley Buses and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Thames Valley Buses. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Thames Valley Buses.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.