In Terror: Evocation II, the player takes on the role of a powerful sorcerer who has been resurrected from the dead and must now exact revenge on those who wronged him. With the help of dark forces, the sorcerer will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, and the player must use all of their power to help him. With an immersive and dark atmosphere, Terror: Evocation II is a game that is sure to send chills down the player’s spine.
In this article, we will show you how to download Terror: Evocation II For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Terror: Evocation II technical specifications first.
Terror: Evocation II ANDROID App Summary
Terrifik Game Studios is the developer of this Terror: Evocation II application. It is listed under the Arcade category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1245+ users of this app. The Terror: Evocation II app rating is currently 1.1.4.
It was last updated on Tuesday, August 2, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Terror: Evocation II for PC
1. A remote, fictional village in Malawi.
2. Exploring and uncovering the secrets of the village.
3. A dark and atmospheric setting.
4. A feeling of unease and dread.
5. A sense of danger.
6. A slow-burning, tension-filled plot.
7. A cast of interesting and believable characters.
8. A well-written and engaging story.
9. A sense of place and setting.
10. Excellent production values.
|App Name:||Terror: Evocation II On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Terrifik Game Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, August 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Terror: Evocation II For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Terror: Evocation II on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Terror: Evocation II and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Terror: Evocation II ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
Terror: Evocation II App Overview and Details
Terror: Evocation II is set in a remote fictional Village in Malawi were you explore different locations(The Village, Missionary Institution, Mines and more), each different from the other. However, you are never really truly alone in these places. Use weapons, evasion or the environment to survive this new scary experience.
★ Iris has been in your life for a long time but ever since she lost her Mother she hasn’t been the same. She has disappeared without saying goodbye and you have been searching for her ever since. Before disappearing, she completely emotionally shut you off but kept talking about a Village far far away. Your search has led you here, Are you brave enough to save her ?
★ The story also has multiple endings depending on how you play.
★ ★ ★ Corruption System★ ★ ★
This system will allow you to come back to life after dying by using magical orbs called Soul Orbs. However, using these soul orbs corrupts your soul upon each use. Having a corrupt soul causes side effects which include impaired vision(difficulty seeing) and dizziness. Additionally, having corruption will also make some enemies act differently.
The more you die the more these side effects worsen.
– Over 3 separate large unique maps, 4 of which can be explored in any order but the story remains the same.
– Encounter different enemy variations each with unique abilities.
– Very smart and relentless AI.
– Use different weapons from a and Bow and arrow to a tree branch to fight your enemies.
– Besides combat you can also evade enemies or hide.
★ Solve Puzzles.
– Solve thoughtful puzzles in the environment.
★ Save your progress
– Save progress after completing a chapter.
★ Inventory Management
– Manage your Items in the Inventory to save space.
– Carry Duffle bags to increase the maximum Items you can carry.
– 1 Duffle bag is dropped when you die, but can be retrieved on the place of death.
– Craft new items like First Aid Kits, Fire Arrows etc. by combining different Items together.
– Carry Hexbags that give special abilities(fast running, more damage, more health etc.).
– Collect bloodstones in the game which you can use to buy new Items in the In game shop.
★ In-game Map
– See your position on the map whenever you get lost.
We have big plans to expand this world. As such, new content will be frequently added. The new content will include new levels, enemies, Items, Weapons and more. Also feel free to give us any suggestions.
Please Message us if you want to give any feedback. Your feedback is a huge priority for us.
START THE JOURNEY NOW !
Start your horrific horror Journey and embark on this Endless Nightmare as you experience true horror done in a fun and thoughtful way. you will not be disappointed. Use strategy and your wit to solve puzzles to Escape rooms and levels. True Horror so scary it will make your blood Ice Scream. One of the story Iris used to mention a lot was a story about Angela who is Iris’s Granny and was once The Baby in yellow clothes and her sister, a Scary Teacher, used to babysit her. She became a Scary Teacher after meeting an Evil nun that convinced her to move out of her Granny house. Scary tragedy then hit after Granny met her Death Park. It was her favorite Park. Only you can save her, Only you can save her from herself.
Whats New In this Terror: Evocation II?
– Added Advertising compatibility for devices with Android 12 and 13.
– You can now save the game anytime by creating a Checkpoint in the Safe House.
– Fixed Chest clipping through Wood in Mines.
– Improved The Chief AI awareness.
– Slightly Improved performance.
The Terror: Evocation II application is a great way to create a sense of fear and dread in your players. It is easy to use and can be very effective in creating a creepy and suspenseful atmosphere. I would recommend this application to anyone looking to create a horror campaign.
This concludes our article on Terror: Evocation II Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Terror: Evocation II for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Terror: Evocation II Reviews
Awesome game indeed keep up the good work
To be honest, this has got to be one of my most favorite horror games that I’ve ever played so far. This horror game is just right for me. The story is unique and the puzzles are great! Loved the shopping feature as well, if that wasn’t in this game then I would of been dead already. But yeah this game is absolutely amazing! Honestly wish this game got more noticed by more people but still its a great game! Good Job!!!
A truly immersive plot. Left me speechless as progressed through each map
You’ve done well guys, really liked the game 😂pretty scary ey..👏🏾keep it up
A very immersive experience, the horror game mechanics are very great. I would recommend headsets to fully appreciate the game.
I really enjoyed playing this game. The storyline is interesting, the setting is unique and the instructions are clear, making it easy to play
We refer the ownership of This Terror: Evocation II to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Terror: Evocation II and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Terror: Evocation II. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Terror: Evocation II.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.