Termius is a free SSH and SFTP client for iOS and Android. Termius is the best way to manage your SSH and SFTP servers. With Termius, you can connect to your servers from anywhere in the world. Termius is fast, reliable, and easy to use.
In this article, we will show you how to download Termius – SSH and SFTP client For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Termius – SSH and SFTP client technical specifications first.
- 1 Termius – SSH and SFTP client ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of Termius – SSH and SFTP client for PC
- 3 How To Install & Download Termius – SSH and SFTP client For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Termius – SSH and SFTP client App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Termius – SSH and SFTP client?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Termius – SSH and SFTP client Reviews
Termius – SSH and SFTP client ANDROID App Summary
Termius Corporation is the developer of this Termius – SSH and SFTP client application. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1593255+ users of this app. The Termius – SSH and SFTP client app rating is currently 5.8.6.
It was last updated on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Termius – SSH and SFTP client for PC
1. Centralized management of UNIX and Linux systems
2. Support for multiple users and machines
3. Support for multiple operating systems
4. Easy to use and install
5. Free and open source
6. Highly configurable
7. Security features
8. Plugin support
9. Remote access
10. Comprehensive documentation
|App Name:||Termius – SSH and SFTP client On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Termius Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Termius – SSH and SFTP client For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Termius – SSH and SFTP client on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Termius – SSH and SFTP client and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Termius – SSH and SFTP client ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
Termius – SSH and SFTP client App Overview and Details
Termius is the best way to manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS instance. In other words, Termius is Putty for Android but with awesome design.
· SSH client with support of ECDSA, ed25519, and chacha20-poly1305
· Desktop app for Windows, Mac, and Linux
· SSH, Mosh & Telnet protocol support
· Local terminal with bash
· Built-in RSA/DSA/ECDSA key generator and Putty keys importer
· XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· Local, Remote, and Dynamic port forwarding
· Automatic OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
· Hardware keyboard support
· Password, key, and 2FA authentication
· 12 awesome color schemes
· Terminal Touch with the support of arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
· Organize hosts into groups to share settings among them
· No ads or banners
Premium Features with a subscription that can be used on any platform where Termius is available.
· Cross-device sync *
· SSH key agent forwarding
· SFTP client
· Terminal tabs
· HTTP/SOCKS proxy
· CLI tool to export ~/.ssh/config
· Fingerprint protection
· Home Screen Widget
· AWS EC2 and Digital Ocean host import
· Host chaining (hop host)
· Save and run snippets on multiple hosts
· Env variables
* Using zero-knowledge cloud storage with 2FA protection. All the data encrypted on the client-side using AES-256.
Whats New In this Termius – SSH and SFTP client?
Fixed the issue some users had when they chose to migrate to the new encryption algorithms.
Overall, Termius is a great SSH and SFTP client application. It’s easy to use and has a lot of features that make it very powerful. If you’re looking for a good SSH and SFTP client, then Termius is definitely worth checking out.
This concludes our article on Termius – SSH and SFTP client Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Termius – SSH and SFTP client for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Termius – SSH and SFTP client Reviews
An overall amazing app. I really appreciate the details in the application.
Pretty handy App
Honestly, feature rich but subscription model for a seldomly used app isnt the right approach for many who casually manage servers.
This is probably one of the best SSH clients available for Android. Very slick interface with many useful features.
One of the best apps of its kind, but the Android port needs love, especially given the price point. The UI won’t scale to larger screens, scripts don’t work properly, AWS support is broken, etc.
The best mobile compiler ever made.
I just love it, it makes my work so easy, I don’t feel the fact that my laptop is not at hand with me, I can code anywhere anytime on my phone because this app got me covered, 5 stars to you all and thumbs up 👍 to the developers
Allows for port forwarding. Nice UI is a plus. You need to restart your phone frequently as it will stop working after a while.
Very useful for basic interaction, maybe with more practice you can do more with the mobile phone keyboard
We refer the ownership of This Termius – SSH and SFTP client to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Termius – SSH and SFTP client and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Termius – SSH and SFTP client. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Termius – SSH and SFTP client.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.