One of the best ways to help your child learn to read is by exposing them to as many different reading materials as possible. This can be done by reading to them regularly, taking them to the library, and letting them see you reading. Another great way to help them is by playing reading games together. Teach Your Monster to Read is a great game that can help your child learn the basic concepts of reading.
We will help you download the Teach Your Monster to Read for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Teach Your Monster to Read on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Teach Your Monster to Read ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Teach Your Monster to Read App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Teach Your Monster to Read for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Teach Your Monster to Read?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Teach Your Monster to Read Reviews
Download & Install Teach Your Monster to Read on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Teach Your Monster to Read on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Teach Your Monster to Read, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Teach Your Monster to Read, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Teach Your Monster to Read appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Teach Your Monster to Read by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Teach Your Monster to Read on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Teach Your Monster to Read On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Teach Your Monster|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Teach Your Monster to Read ANDROID App Summary
Teach Your Monster is the developer of the Teach Your Monster to Read, and they have the app under the Educational of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Teach Your Monster to Read from them is 4.1 with over 968413 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the Teach Your Monster to Read is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Teach Your Monster to Read is Tuesday, November 3, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Teach Your Monster to Read on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Teach Your Monster to Read App Overview and Details
Teach Your Monster to Read is the award-winning, phonics and reading game for kids. Enjoyed by over 30 million worldwide, Teach Your Monster to Read is a truly ground-breaking kids reading app that makes learning to read fun for little ones aged between 3-6.
Kids create their own unique monster to take on a magical journey across three reading games, encouraging them to learn to read by improving their skills as they progress while meeting a host of colourful characters along the way. The app also contains a host of minigames, which help children to develop speed and phonics accuracy.
Games 1, 2 and 3
1. First Steps – for children starting to learn phonics through letters and sounds
2. Fun With Words – for children who are confident with early letter-sound combinations and are starting to read sentences
3. Champion Reader – for children who are confidently reading short sentences and know all of the basic letter-sound combinations
Developed in collaboration with leading academics at the UK’s University of Roehampton,
Teach Your Monster to Read offers a rigorous program that works with any phonics scheme, making it perfect for use in school or at home.
Why Teach Your Monster to Read?
• Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books
• Covers everything from phonics to reading full sentences
• Designed in collaboration with leading academics to compliment programs used in schools
• Teachers claim it’s a wonderful and captivating classroom tool that helps their students learn to read
• Parents have seen significant improvements in their children’s literacy within weeks
• Kids love learning through play
• There are no in-app purchases, hidden costs or in-game adverts
PROCEEDS GO TO THE USBORNE FOUNDATION CHARITY
Teach Your Monster to Read has been created by Teach Monster Games Ltd. which is a subsidiary of The Usborne Foundation. The Usborne Foundation is a charity founded by children’s publisher, Peter Usborne MBE. Harnessing research, design and technology, we create playful media addressing issues from literacy to health. Funds raised from the game go back into the charity, to help us become sustainable and build new projects.
Teach Monster Games Ltd is a subsidiary of The Usborne Foundation, a registered charity in England and Wales (1121957)
Features of Teach Your Monster to Read for PC
1. Award-winning game for kids
2. Helps teach phonics and reading skills
3. Fun and engaging gameplay
4. Adorable monsters and graphics
5. Progress tracking for kids
6. Rewards and achievements
7. Parental controls and reporting
8. Available on multiple platforms
9. Free and paid versions available
10. Regular updates and new content
Whats New In this Teach Your Monster to Read?
PLAY THE NEW SPACE BLASTER MINIGAME!
• Play the brand new Space Blaster minigame, where you mine the asteroids for fuel to get home. Play in Practice mode and tell us what you think!
• We’ve also made some improvements including new launch and background screens, new VO, adding Lava minigame into the second game ‘Fun with words’ and permitting special characters and hyphens for player names.
We want to make this game as great as it can possibly be, so please leave a review, we read every one!
This is a great application for teaching young children how to read. The games are fun and engaging, and the monsters are cute. The application is easy to use, and it is effective in teaching children how to read.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Teach Your Monster to Read? Let us know!
Recent Teach Your Monster to Read Reviews
My dear is happy with your app she happy all the time
I give there review a 3 I mean teaching monster Is good for my brother I experienced it once .And it was okay but I mean it could be better .But I mean it’s good but every time I play teaching monster I get bored .And aslep😴 so yeah I give my review a 3.
Can you make teach your monster math
This game helps kids learn more happy but it’s awesome 💗💝💖🌺
My kida keep asking to teach their monster.
If your looking for a fun way, that kids love, to learn how to spell words and start to read this is your app. My grandkids love it and because it starts out easy then works its way up to hard its for any level. They love the monsters and unique ways they do things. Great app!!
My child knows this game she says teach monster that’s her favorite game who wants to be the champion boogie gir
We refer the ownership of This Teach Your Monster to Read to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Teach Your Monster to Read and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Teach Your Monster to Read. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Teach Your Monster to Read.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.