In Swords and Sandals 2: Redux, you are the gladiator who must fight your way to freedom. With new weapons, armor, and skills, you must battle through nine arenas to gain your freedom. Along the way, you will encounter new enemies, bosses, and challenges. Can you become the ultimate gladiator and earn your freedom?
The latest Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 Swords and Sandals 2 Redux ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Swords and Sandals 2 Redux App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC
- 4 Install “Swords and Sandals 2 Redux” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Swords and Sandals 2 Redux?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Swords and Sandals 2 Redux Reviews
Swords and Sandals 2 Redux ANDROID App Summary
eGames.com has developed the Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for Android. You can find it under the Role Playing category on Play Store. Since its inception, Swords and Sandals 2 Redux has got over 1438216+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.5.0
The latest update of Swords and Sandals 2 Redux is Friday, January 22, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Swords and Sandals 2 Redux App Overview and Details
Swords and Sandals Gladiator, are you ready to unleash hell in the arena?
The world’s favourite gladiator game has returned, bigger and more action packed then ever. Swords and Sandals 2: Emperor’s Reign returns, remastered with all new graphics, music and powerful new skills and Arena Champions.
Enter the Arena of Doomtrek and do battle with the best gladiators in the realm. Game features:
* Fast turn based tactical combat with over 30 different battle skills to learn.
* Wizard or Warrior? Create and level up your gladiator, learning devastating attacks in the process.
* Wield over 200 different weapons and armour pieces on your journey to greatness.
* 20 Arena Champions both classic and new to fight against, including the formidable Pharaoh King, the
classic favourite John the Butcher and the exciting pro wrestler Ultra Flavius!
* 6 Arenas to do battle in from the underground Battle Pits to the heights of the Emperor’s Palace.
*** NOTE ***
In this FREE version of the game your gladiator can advance through the first 3 tournaments. To continue, there is a one off “Maximus” In App Purchase which will give you a special suit of Maximus armour, remove advertisements, and unlock the rest of the game (tournaments 4 all the way through 20)!
Features of Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC
1. An epic adventure in the arena
2. Customisable characters
3. A huge variety of weapons and armour
4. Trained war beasts
5. Spectacular battles
6. A deep and engrossing storyline
7. stunning graphics
8. hours of gameplay
9. A challenging and rewarding experience
10. An opportunity to be a true gladiator!
Install “Swords and Sandals 2 Redux” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Swords and Sandals 2 Redux on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Swords and Sandals 2 Redux app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Swords and Sandals 2 Redux.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Swords and Sandals 2 Redux On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, January 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Swords and Sandals 2 Redux?
64 Bit compatibility
Tons of balance and bugfixes, too many to list here!
This game is a great game for people who want to experience a game with great graphics and a great story. The game is also great for people who want to be able to play a game with friends.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Swords and Sandals 2 Redux Reviews
Please make it free i have a lvl10 caracter 🙁
Very well made remake of the original game. Plus adds on to it as well as a whole. But the major gripe is having to pay to play the full game when no purchases were require in the days of abdobe flash.
I can even start the game.
все хорошо, кроме того что после прохождения второго турнира я не могу играть
Nostalgic, amazing, the ultratus edition was 100% worth it for me
The game as fun as I remembered it. Would give it a higher score if it wasn’t full of bugs.
A lot of ads and it can not pass after ninja
Have to pay for the rest of the game.
We refer the ownership of This Swords and Sandals 2 Redux to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Swords and Sandals 2 Redux and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Swords and Sandals 2 Redux. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Swords and Sandals 2 Redux.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.