Surrey Libraries are a network of public libraries in Surrey, England. There are currently 38 libraries in the network. Surrey Libraries offer a wide range of services and resources to the community, including books, e-books, DVDs, CDs, computer access, events and activities, and much more.
The latest Surrey Libraries for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Surrey Libraries ANDROID App Summary
City of Surrey – British Columbia has developed the Surrey Libraries for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Surrey Libraries has got over 11588+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.5.1
The latest update of Surrey Libraries is Tuesday, December 20, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Surrey Libraries App Overview and Details
Take Surrey Libraries with you wherever you go. Find items, learn about programs, manage your account, check hours at branches, and more.
– Search and find books, eBooks, DVDs and more
– Place holds
– See what you have checked out
– Renew materials
– Keep track of what you’ve read and would like to read
– Browse bestsellers and new titles
– Find upcoming events at your preferred location
– View locations, branch hours and contact information
Features of Surrey Libraries for PC
1. Surrey Libraries is a mobile app that allows you to find items, learn about programs, and manage your account from your mobile device.
2. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
3. The app allows you to search for items by keyword, title, author, or subject.
4. You can also browse items by category, such as new arrivals, staff picks, or recommended titles.
5. The app allows you to place items on hold, check out eBooks and audiobooks, and renew items from your mobile device.
6. You can also manage your account settings, such as updating your contact information or changing your PIN.
7. The app will also send you notifications about due dates, holds, and other account activity.
8. The Surrey Libraries app is free to download and use.
9. The app requires a Surrey Libraries card to login.
10. The app is available in English and French.
Install “Surrey Libraries” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Surrey Libraries on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Surrey Libraries app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Surrey Libraries.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Surrey Libraries On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||City of Surrey – British Columbia|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Surrey Libraries?
Auto-suggestions have been added to keyword search.
The My Shelves screen now provides an overview of your shelves with quick access to itemised displays of your account.
Event cards now display ‘Featured’ and ‘Cancelled’ labels. You will also be able to filter events by Featured and Canceled.
Language translations have been updated.
This release also includes smaller UX improvements, accessibility enhancements, improvements, and bug fixes.
The Surrey Libraries application is a great way to manage your library account and access a variety of library services. The app is user-friendly and makes it easy to keep track of your library account. Overall, the Surrey Libraries application is a great tool for anyone who frequents the library.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Surrey Libraries for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Surrey Libraries Reviews
Love the library it’s a good app too
Makes my life much easier. Gives me a view of the borrowed books, the deadline to return, and lets me extend the dates. It also lets me view whatever is available. Love it!
Gets the job done. That’s all. Logs out each time unlike on iPhone. Deserves the pathetic design award of lifetime. Or best design by a 3 year old.
Handy, practical, easy app! Not as involved as the library website app!
Good app for what it needs to do. UI could use some work but everything you need is on here
Not wht I am looking for
Its pretty good
I would like the CD artist test to be in black instead of the light grey which is very hard to read on a device that is as small as a phone. Overall it is a good app.
It is so easy to track what books are coming due and what books are waiting
for me. Very easy to use.
We refer the ownership of This Surrey Libraries to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Surrey Libraries and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Surrey Libraries. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Surrey Libraries.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.