Super Shuttle NZ is a nationwide door-to-door airport transfer service. We provide a safe, reliable and comfortable service to customers travelling to and from all New Zealand airports. Our friendly and professional drivers will pick you up from your home, office or hotel and take you to the airport in one of our comfortable, air-conditioned shuttles. We also offer a range of other transport services, including point-to-point transfers, group transfers and tours.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Super Shuttle NZ for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Super Shuttle NZ For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Super Shuttle NZ for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Super Shuttle NZ.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Super Shuttle NZ on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Super Shuttle NZ and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Super Shuttle NZ on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Super Shuttle NZ On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||SuperShuttle NZ|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, May 28, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Super Shuttle NZ ANDROID App Summary
The Super Shuttle NZ was developed by the popular developer agency named SuperShuttle NZ. They have the Super Shuttle NZ in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.1.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 36407 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Super Shuttle NZ latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 was the last date the Super Shuttle NZ was updated with new features. If you want to use the Super Shuttle NZ on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Super Shuttle NZ using the emulator later on.
Super Shuttle NZ App Overview and Details
Welcome to the Super Shuttle App – the easiest and best way to book and manage your Super Shuttle transfers. This App is easy to use as it travels with you in your ‘pocket’ enabling you to store your favourite journeys, easily book and use our market leading, environmentally clean service and then access any follow-up admin paperwork that you may need . We look forward to making your Super Shuttle Journey a great experience.
Super quick booking
You can use the app to book for ‘right now’ or a time in the future, from you current location or from any address in any of the 11 centers that Super Shuttle operates in, NZ-wide. Try it out … it’s quick, efficient and easy…
See where you’re going
Check out your progress enroute – see what route your Super Shuttle is going to take getting to your place. We’ll even show you the time that you’ll arrive at your destination
Frictionless payment: cashless
When you choose to securely load your credit card in your App profile, all the hassle disappears out of the payment process. You can easily send your transfer receipts electronically to yourself or your accountant for record keeping purposes.
See where your shuttle is
When we pick you up, you’ll be able to see your Super Shuttle approaching – giving you that extra confidence that your journey is on track.
Features of Super Shuttle NZ for PC
1) The Super Shuttle App is the easiest way to book and manage your Super Shuttle trips.
2) You can book and manage your Super Shuttle trips directly from your smartphone or tablet.
3) The Super Shuttle App lets you choose from a variety of pick-up and drop-off locations.
4) You can view your upcoming Super Shuttle trips, track your driver’s progress, and receive notifications when your driver is nearby.
5) You can pay for your Super Shuttle trips directly through the App, and your payment information is securely stored for future bookings.
6) The Super Shuttle App offers a convenient “Fare Estimator” tool to help you budget for your trip.
7) The Super Shuttle App provides real-time updates on traffic conditions, detours, and other important information.
8) The Super Shuttle App offers exclusive discounts and promotions for Super Shuttle customers.
9) You can easily share your Super Shuttle trip details with family and friends via email or social media.
10) The Super Shuttle App is available in English and Spanish.
Whats New In this Super Shuttle NZ?
1. Bug fixes.
The Super Shuttle NZ application is a great way to book your transportation needs in New Zealand. It is user friendly and provides all the information you need to know about your journey. The company is reliable and offers a great service. I would definitely recommend using this service.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Super Shuttle NZ of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Super Shuttle NZ Reviews
Wont even open
Connected to home wi-fi but app keeps asking to check my internet connection???
This is worst app I have ever seen in my life. You can’t even open the app after downloading. You guys should fix the problem.
Useless app. Keeps telling me I have no internet and I have more than plenty. Waste of bloody time.
Not working. It is always showing error message like “Please check internet connection and try again” To check internet connection I am giving this rating, if my internet connection works then you would see this comment.
Wouldn’t let me book a shuttle using the App. Wouldn’t let me book a shuttle online using my desktop. Called and waited in hols for 10 minutes. Not sure how this outfit is a business.
Wanted to modify a booking. It can’t even do that.
Your website breaks on clicking to book and get a quote showing a custom errors HTML page. Your app crashes. I hope for the sale of kiwis your vehicles are more reliable.
We refer the ownership of This Super Shuttle NZ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Super Shuttle NZ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Super Shuttle NZ. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Super Shuttle NZ.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.