Sun Index is a quick and easy way to determine if you are getting enough vitamin D and UVB exposure. Just enter in the date, time, and location that you will be spending time outdoors, and Sun Index will provide a personalized report on the optimal amount of time to spend in the sun.
In this article, we will show you how to download Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV technical specifications first.
- 1 Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV for PC
- 3 How To Install & Download Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV Reviews
Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV ANDROID App Summary
Comfable Inc. is the developer of this Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 84684+ users of this app. The Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV app rating is currently 1.9.45.
It was last updated on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV for PC
1. Find the current UV (ultraviolet) index for your location.
2. Check the UV index before you go outside.
3. Wear sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher.
4. Wear protective clothing, such as a hat, when you are outside.
5. Seek shade when the UV index is high.
6. Avoid sunburns.
7. Balance your sun exposure and vitamin D.
8. Get vitamin D from food sources and supplements.
9. Check the UV index regularly.
10. Follow the recommendations for sun safety.
|App Name:||Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Comfable Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, January 31, 2023|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV App Overview and Details
With Sun Index, balance your sun exposure and vitamin D, avoid sunburns, find the current UV (ultraviolet) index, and get personal sun safety tips for healthy & young skin. Sun Index lets you know when it’s time to seek sun protection, and helps you prevent skin aging and skin cancer. The Sun Index app is already helping thousands of people worldwide enjoy a healthier life.
• Find out how much sunscreen to wear based on your size and clothes.
• Scan any sunscreen’s barcode to find out if it’s right for you.
• Find your skin age and skin health score with AI technology.
• Track your mole with AI technology.
• Track your vitamin D production from the sun, food, and supplements (Pro version).
• Track the amount of your physical activity completed in safe sun conditions (Pro version).
• UV map for anywhere in the world.
• Current UV index & daily UV forecast.
• Reminders to reapply sunscreen.
• In-app quiz to determine skin type.
• Monitor the time you can spend outdoors before getting a sunburn.
• Monitor time until sunset or sunrise to plan for sun protection.
• Find the safest time to be outside based on UV
• Access 7-day, hourly, and down-to-the-minute weather forecasts.
• Automatically updates weather data based on location.
• English and Japanese versions available.
Use your Sun Index device with the Sun Index app to track your personal sun exposure history and access real-time UV index and temperature readings from exactly where you’re standing. The Sun Index app works without a Sun Index device, but using a Sun Index device makes for a more personalized experience. Using a Sun Index device will give you more accurate sun protection tips.
No matter your lifestyle or skin type, Sun Index is the perfect sun safety advisor to help you keep on top of your skin health.
Whats New In this Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV?
Vitamin D is an important vitamin that helps the body absorb calcium. UV exposure is the best way to get vitamin D. The sun index is a way to measure the amount of UV exposure. The sun index can help people get the right amount of exposure to the sun to get the vitamin D they need.
This concludes our article on Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV Reviews
Innacurate UV index. Lists far lower index rating compared to other multiple weather sources
I’ve a sun allergie well more a UV one and this app has saved my skin so much .. I have it downloaded for years and have downloaded similar one’s but I always come back to this one
The vit d tracker is too expensive for me for unlocking it
Works with manually typed in City name. Just what I was looking for.
UV forcasts hourly and 7days, easy manual location (zip,city) without gps billshut. DARK/OLED theme missing!!! Too bright hurts my eyes and please please add humidity low/high to forecasts. I dont use skin or vitD parts of app. More about forecasts that help avoid UV exposure.
Very accurate as to the weather conditions, a must-check every morning especially with active kids.
This app is totally useless without the device even though it leads you to believe otherwise. Regardless, the interface is not intuitive at all. It says – hours until you burn unless you say you’ve applied sunscreen and pretty much says you need sunscreen 24/7, totally unless.
It stops to work and I don’t know why
We refer the ownership of This Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sun Index – Vitamin D and UV.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.